• Yes. I'm a member of The Herd! CJ is always right
    • No
    • Huh? What's a lurker?
    • I'm too tired to think. Don't know.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I cast my vote, an overwhelming 100% of voters said "No!". Methinks the poll should be closed now, since it's so blatantly answering a question only the most hardcore fans were in agreement with their leader. Who, of course, will consider himself maligned, oppressed, etc.

CJ, it's high time for you to consult a psychologist! That denial of yours can be very fatal afterwards!

Ieshwar

Hey, he hasn't denied anything yet! Give the Goat a chance to acknowledge his problem, which would be the first step to recovery...

And still 100% of voters for "No". Unanimity, anyone?

• Site Administrator
CJ, it's high time for you to consult a psychologist! That denial of yours can be very fatal afterwards!
Hey, he hasn't denied anything yet! Give the Goat a chance to acknowledge his problem, which would be the first step to recovery...

And still 100% of voters for "No". Unanimity, anyone?

I don't have a problem with C James claiming to be a lurker. It's not unhealthy, though I accept it may be a symptom of deeper problems. However, unless such deeper problems are revealed, I think we should leave him with his delusions. After all, if he is "cured", then people may start picking on my delusions.... :wacko:

Oh, and the "No" vite is now down to 80%....

No, just two of his followers! B)

There are three of them now and there's even one who has comitted the blasphemous act of not knowing what a lurker is!!! :blink:

btw, CJ, the way the question is framed, it says that you are always right and while many of The Herd think so, you are right most of the times :P That is why I am a Caprican!! :lol:

• Site Moderator

That's why I voted NO. I thought it to be a trick question. The Herd is smarter than you think. So basically, you set the poll up to be answered mostly as a NO.

I've also stated somewhere else. That at The Talon House, CJ and Graeme are both listed as lurkers.

That's why I voted NO. I thought it to be a trick question. The Herd is smarter than you think. So basically, you set the poll up to be answered mostly as a NO.

I've also stated somewhere else. That at The Talon House, CJ and Graeme are both listed as lurkers.

Claiming to be something and being something are totally different, Jan.

Jan, this poll was created by a kind soul who wanted to offer CJ an opportunity to come out clean and confess his post-whoring, as the Frosty One would say. (But he hasn't been around much lately.) There's no trick question to corner the Herdians and make them look worse.

Jan, this poll was created by a kind soul who wanted to offer CJ an opportunity to come out clean and confess his post-whoring, as the Frosty One would say. (But he hasn't been around much lately.) There's no trick question to corner the Herdians and make them look worse.

B) ..........Herdians? I thought the poll was on a lurker?? Must of been brought to you by a caspian.

Damn! There are 5 now who blatantly follow what CJ says!!

Hmmm.... Nice fan following, CJ. (Please note that this fan is just following and not like the Capricans who are actually the fan following) :P

The BeaStKid

• Site Moderator
Damn! There are 5 now who blatantly follow what CJ says!!

Hmmm.... Nice fan following, CJ. (Please note that this fan is just following and not like the Capricans who are actually the fan following) :P

The BeaStKid

What??????? :blink: Just a like a caprican to make a confusing statement. :wacko:

Well I shan't reveal how I voted although it may have been influenced by recent events (such as being called a postwhore in the other thread after I stuck up for my fellow Lurker!) 0:)

*gasp* but I'm still willing to bet that even there, true to form, they've both posted considerably more there than me! :boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..