[DomLuka] Merry Christmas Domaholics!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all Domaholics(and to The Man Himself, Dom)!

I hope the cold weather and holidays inspire Dom to write some more. I will spend the next 3 weeks keeping warm on South Padre Island, Sending telepathic message towards Dom whilst staring out at the Gulf Of Mexico, And then patiently wait for Dom to get the writing bug and satisfy us all once again :worship:

See Y'all next year!

I'm hoping for ITFB Chapter 21 in my stocking this Christmas :D . Dom used to give us holiday chapters.

Then again, I was hoping for an ITFB Ch 21 Fourth of July, an ITFB Ch 21 Labour Day, an ITFB Ch 21 Halloween, an ITFB Ch 21 Veteran's Day, and ITFB Ch 21 Thanksgiving, etc. :(

I'm hoping for ITFB Chapter 21 in my stocking this Christmas :D . Dom used to give us holiday chapters.

Then again, I was hoping for an ITFB Ch 21 Fourth of July, an ITFB Ch 21 Labour Day, an ITFB Ch 21 Halloween, an ITFB Ch 21 Veteran's Day, and ITFB Ch 21 Thanksgiving, etc. :(

:( ..........Yeah! My birthday passed without an ITFB Ch 21 also :P

So, I'd say it's time for an holidays ITFB chapter 21. We have to get ready for it by re-re-re-re-reading the first 20 chapters

• 2 weeks later...
As a relatively new Domaholic, aside from the pending WT 12, what was the longest wait between two chapters?

Menzo

Six months between DD8 and DD9 but Dom was posting "The Ordinary Us" during that period.

As a relatively new Domaholic, aside from the pending WT 12, what was the longest wait between two chapters?

Menzo

Six months between DD8 and DD9 but Dom was posting "The Ordinary Us" during that period.

This has been the longest drought ever :(

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey folks, merry VERY belated xmas :D I left for ages cause dom wasnt writing..but i r BACK! bwahhaa. yeah yeah dont cringe. Loving the new story btw ^_^ . Hope everyone had a great xmas and newyears! I just uploaded some pics of me and my new lovey from newyears :D Great year in the making! XOXO to all!

Hey folks, merry VERY belated xmas :D I left for ages cause dom wasnt writing..but i r BACK! bwahhaa. yeah yeah dont cringe. Loving the new story btw ^_^ . Hope everyone had a great xmas and newyears! I just uploaded some pics of me and my new lovey from newyears :D Great year in the making! XOXO to all!

Good having you back Leo, and nice pictures :D .