Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

Actually, we do not know if it is a majority,,, the only thing that we know for sure is that there was more people who voted for CJ than the rest. We know that we can win a prize without having a majority.

B) .........But CJ got the majority of the votes for the title!! Therefore he is 2007 King of all Cliffhangers. But Jack, you've got 2008 written all over you!! :P

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
B) .........But CJ got the majority of the votes for the title!! Therefore he is 2007 King of all Cliffhangers. But Jack, you've got 2008 written all over you!! :P

And maybe a few others as well. We may need a new category for Master of Misdirection.

Jan

Actually, we do not know if it is a majority,,, the only thing that we know for sure is that there was more people who voted for CJ than the rest. We know that we can win a prize without having a majority.

Aww c'mon Sacha, granted it is likely all of GA membership did not cast a ballot in the members choice awards. However, those who did qualify a representative sample. Given that sample it is safe to reasonably say the majority of GA membership disagrees with HRH's misdirection.

Seriously, he not only trumped me in that category, but also DomLuka and DanKirk. I could see if had only been between he and I, how the results could be skewed by name recognition. The addition of those two however, quashes any claim to that as they are clearly well known.

Furthermore, you don't need a landslide to retain the majority - American Politics proves that time and again - all you need is one more then you closest competitor. That 1 vote therefore gives you the majority. As CJ won the King of Cliffhangers title (deservedly I must admit) he clearly has the majority behind him. That of course doesn't mean they are not pushing him in a direction where he would rather not go, it is still the majority.

The award withstanding, do I need to point out the poll in his forum where 41 out of 45 votes feel he does use cliffhangers? two pools with the same end result, no matter how many names are thrown in the mix? That sounds like a pretty obvious trend to me.

:boy:

Steve

• Site Moderator
B) .......I like that!! Master of Misdirection sounds devious!!

And the first nominee will be NickolasJames. He's getting good at doing it.

Personally, I think Dom should have gotten the title. He's left his readers hanging, and I'm one of them, waiting for new chapters of two stories.

Jan

And the first nominee will be NickolasJames. He's getting good at doing it.

Personally, I think Dom should have gotten the title. He's left his readers hanging, and I'm one of them, waiting for new chapters of two stories.

Jan

honestly If I were a betting man that is where I would have placed my money. 1) for the chapter of IFTB where he left off. 2) the length of time it has been. and 3) The size of his fanbase.

Honestly ... who knew?

honestly If I were a betting man that is where I would have placed my money. 1) for the chapter of IFTB where he left off. 2) the length of time it has been. and 3) The size of his fanbase.

Honestly ... who knew?

B) ........Yeah, but would that be misdirection or no direction?

i know...and I just want to know what's keeping him...chapters can wait, but I want to know if everything's okay or not... :)

B) ......You gotta admit he appears, says he's going to post a chapter then dissappers.

I was one of the ones who voted not hurt the sweet and innocent goat. As for Dom, I would personally motivate him given the chance. ;)

<_< ........I have always enjoyed Dom's work, his absence is puzzling and for his fans sake I hope he at least drops in a line that he is ok.

(P.S. I brought the charcoal)

<_< ........I have always enjoyed Dom's work, his absence is puzzling and for his fans sake I hope he at least drops in a line that he is ok.

(P.S. I brought the charcoal)

I think we all enjoy Dom's work. He was one of the first authors I read on GA. I was instantly hooked when I read TLW. :wub:

There is no need for charcoal. :o

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
I think we all enjoy Dom's work. He was one of the first authors I read on GA. I was instantly hooked when I read TLW. :wub:

There is no need for charcoal. :o

<_< .....Tsk, tsk Tiger how else are going to have a Bar-b-que??

• 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Okay, this may not help mounting CJ over any fireplace, but after reading LTMP 37....

1. dig a large pit
  2. fill said pit with wood
  3. place a y shaped branch at each end of pit
  4. light pit with kerosene or any other flammable substance available
  5. take a pointy six foot stick and ram it into CJ's mouth and have it come out the other end :D
  6. place each end of stick or now known as spit on each of the y shaped branches
  7. slowly rotate until outer flesh is well down, inner meat should vary from medium, to medium rare, to rare
  8. select you slice of meat and bon appetite

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..