Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, wow, wow, slow down guys, may I remember you that neither the burning nor the torturing option is leading in the polls.

0:)

See Sacha that is your interperation of the results. While really neither lead outright, together the make a bold statement.

So sure you read it as the goat being saved. I however read it clearly...

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

See Sacha that is your interperation of the results. While really neither lead outright, together the make a bold statement.

Collectively, the torturous and murderous options outweigh saving the goat from uncertain doom. I need to get busy on DE Chapters 10 and 11. :devil:

ummm even if you take them together it doesn't really makes it a clear bold statement 15 against 19. And people are still voting,, don't think you guys will win so easily

Why haven't you voted yet... ? I mean it's your member's right :P are you scared to publicly tell that we shouldn't harm the goat?

I think I've made my intentions loud and clear :P just like I never voted in the "Is Cj the Queen of Eevilest Cliffhangers" Poll, I may throw a comment here or there but to acctually participate well... I can't rightly disavow any role later on if I do now could I?

besides all if they aren't ready to roast the goat now, just give it a few chapters...

thats all i am saying :P

I think I've made my intentions loud and clear :P just like I never voted in the "Is Cj the Queen of Eevilest Cliffhangers" Poll, I may throw a comment here or there but to acctually participate well... I can't rightly disavow any role later on if I do now could I?

besides all if they aren't ready to roast the goat now, just give it a few chapters...

B) ...................Amoungst the smell of roasting goat I smell a cliffhanger...

Holy crapioly. It seems like I'm gonna need some more troop to help me keep the goat away from live fire.

sacha

B) ............... :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: ...fire guards

If the goat apologizes, I will be satisfied with my vote once again. :P

Aww, I'm sorry. :wub:

Now will you help defend me against the scurrilous accusation that I use cliffhangers. :)

:o:o :o

OMG, you know what this means??? If Shadowgod is predicting a cliffhanger, one I don't even know about, then that means he intends to ADD ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER to the story!!! :o He is, after all, our Anonymous Beta Reader, and He's evil like that, ya know...

Oh, Graeme? If Shadowgod has, in fact, revealed an upcoming plot detail (a cliffhanger), wouldn't that be a SPOILER? Doesn;t he therefor need to be made into a pincushion? :devil:

The gaot stopped and glanced over his shoulder, sides heaving from the exhertion...breaths coming in wracking pants. shuddering as he remembered the sight that greeted his eyes a few short hours ago when he sauntered into the community, a bounce in his step and a satisfied smirk on his lips as the wind gently blew his beard to one side.

That was until he rounded the corner by the coffee shop, intnet on nibbling some tasty rejects from the ground, all those aspiring young writers balling up and throwing their latest musings on the ground in disgust were generally pretty tasty. The first danger sense he felt deep in his gut was when he looked at the cafe and found it empty. Moving his head side to side slowly, ears perked up for the hint of the slightest sound he moved forward, the only sound that met his ears was his hooves clicking on the cobblestones.

That is until he entered the square and saw the huge pire waiting to be started and a goat sized spit with a wicked sharp end laying across the table. Danger senses screaming for him to run, his head jerked to the right as he heard a sound. Eyes bulging in fright at seeing all the young aspiring writers he had been feasting on were standing there staring at him. Jerking back a couple of steps his brain caught up with the screaming in his head...they had pitchforks and some of them even had basting brushes.

A sudden sense of danger caused the goat to tear himself form the horrific memories in time to avoid the pitchfork thunking into the ground where moments before he was standing. Bleating in fear he shot off towards the woods and the hope of safety.

I gave it a good start who wants to add to it

ROTFLMAO :lol:

:lmao:

I love it!

At least I got away! :)

• Site Administrator
Oh, Graeme? If Shadowgod has, in fact, revealed an upcoming plot detail (a cliffhanger), wouldn't that be a SPOILER? Doesn;t he therefor need to be made into a pincushion? :devil:

Actually, since you have the power to change anything up to the point of posting, I would have to say that only you are capable of giving spoilers for your own story :P

Beta readers can have their tongues cut out, though, if they blab too much -- I think that's reasonable. ;)

Actually, since you have the power to change anything up to the point of posting, I would have to say that only you are capable of giving spoilers for your own story :P

Beta readers can have their tongues cut out, though, if they blab too much -- I think that's reasonable. ;)

good thing i can still use my fingers then :lol:

though missing a tongue will surely cut into other ... activities :mellow:

:P

• Site Administrator
good thing i can still use my fingers then :lol:

though missing a tongue will surely cut into other ... activities :mellow:

And I'm sure you are referring to activities like whistling :whistle: , licking an ice cream cone, sticking your tongue out at people :P , and blowing a raspberry :D . Right????

• Site Administrator
All three yes.... only slightly modified :whistle::*)

Three??????? I count four ;) Oh wait, maybe there is one you don't want to modify :o !!!

Oh yeah. I think I posted this in the wrong thread.

/me clears throat

CJames roasting over an open fire!

Jack Frost nipping at his toes,

Pagan rituals being sung by Ieshwar!

And folks dressed up like mr. Joe

Everybody knows an echidna and some

garlic cloves,

Help to make the seasoning light

Evil twits with their eyes all aglow

Will find it hard to eat tonight

They know that CJ's on his way

He's bringing lots of stories and goatness

On his.. erm... hooves (dammit it doesn't rhyme!!)

And every gay and bi is gonna spy

To see if CJames really knows how to write

And so I'm offering this simple wish

To kids from one to ninety-two

Although it's been said many times,

Many waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays...!

*Bleat*

Oh yeah. I think I posted this in the wrong thread.

/me clears throat

CJames roasting over an open fire!

Jack Frost nipping at his toes,

Pagan rituals being sung by Ieshwar!

And folks dressed up like mr. Joe

Everybody knows an echidna and some

garlic cloves,

Help to make the seasoning light

Evil twits with their eyes all aglow

Will find it hard to eat tonight

They know that CJ's on his way

He's bringing lots of stories and goatness

On his.. erm... hooves (dammit it doesn't rhyme!!)

And every gay and bi is gonna spy

To see if CJames really knows how to write

And so I'm offering this simple wish

To kids from one to ninety-two

Although it's been said many times,

Many waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays...!

*Bleat*

:wacko: .........Thanks, Hylas now every time I hear that Nat King Cole song in the future I'm going to be thinking of a goat :o

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..