Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 19 of Carl Holiday's Pastel Cowboy deals with a sad topic, but I had a chuckle when I read:

Carl and CJ have posted in one another's forums from time to time. I wonder if Carl had CJ in mind when he wrote that.

Carl had goats as food items in his last anthology entry! Ack!!! :ph34r:

I've got to start reading more of Carl's stories. I've been meaning to but I've had no free time lately (I have family staying with me at the moment and they are driving me up the wall).

AHHA!!! Yippe, I just noticed the poll now has

In the LEAD!!! YES!!!! Thanks you!!! :worship:

Well.. I voted for your well-being as well.. I thought you'd get so many votes for your undoing, I was just giving you the sympathy vote... But.. the generosity of others has actually showed up and saved you (for the time being, one more cliffie may just send them over the edge) too bad we can't re-vote. :blink:

Krista

The goat has already accused me of using evil cliffhangers. I intend to live up to the accusation. :devil:

He has even accused me... But I say I use them... :P In fact, the seventh chapter of Alpha and Omega ends in a cliffie, as Jan put it.... I am just waiting for something that is going to happen to me that is way too great and I want to publish that chapter along with the news... :)

BeaStKid

AHHA!!! Yippe, I just noticed the poll now has

In the LEAD!!! YES!!!! Thanks you!!! :worship:

How so? I count 18 votes for roasting you in one fashion or another. Just because your detractors can not decide whether to roast you slowly or turn a flame thrower on you doesn't mean that they are not looking forward to seared goat flesh and the smell of sizzled hair.

How so? I count 18 votes for roasting you in one fashion or another. Just because your detractors can not decide whether to roast you slowly or turn a flame thrower on you doesn't mean that they are not looking forward to seared goat flesh and the smell of sizzled hair.

Perhaps the goat should be roasted in a short story or a chapter. I have a devious plan. Should I?

How so,,, it's a democratic vote, if you guys decided to split your vote it's not our fault,,tough luck,,, our option has the most vote and is winning. Really who would want to harm a poor goat.

The gaot stopped and glanced over his shoulder, sides heaving from the exhertion...breaths coming in wracking pants. shuddering as he remembered the sight that greeted his eyes a few short hours ago when he sauntered into the community, a bounce in his step and a satisfied smirk on his lips as the wind gently blew his beard to one side.

That was until he rounded the corner by the coffee shop, intnet on nibbling some tasty rejects from the ground, all those aspiring young writers balling up and throwing their latest musings on the ground in disgust were generally pretty tasty. The first danger sense he felt deep in his gut was when he looked at the cafe and found it empty. Moving his head side to side slowly, ears perked up for the hint of the slightest sound he moved forward, the only sound that met his ears was his hooves clicking on the cobblestones.

That is until he entered the square and saw the huge pire waiting to be started and a goat sized spit with a wicked sharp end laying across the table. Danger senses screaming for him to run, his head jerked to the right as he heard a sound. Eyes bulging in fright at seeing all the young aspiring writers he had been feasting on were standing there staring at him. Jerking back a couple of steps his brain caught up with the screaming in his head...they had pitchforks and some of them even had basting brushes.

A sudden sense of danger caused the goat to tear himself form the horrific memories in time to avoid the pitchfork thunking into the ground where moments before he was standing. Bleating in fear he shot off towards the woods and the hope of safety.

I gave it a good start who wants to add to it

ROTFLMAO :lol:

Perhaps the goat should be roasted in a short story or a chapter. I have a devious plan. Should I?
How so,,, it's a democratic vote, if you guys decided to split your vote it's not our fault,,tough luck,,, our option has the most vote and is winning. Really who would want to harm a poor goat.

It's not the result thats split Sacha, it's the method. 12 people can agree that a person is guilty, but can argue over the sentence distributed. That in no way deters the fact that they have been found guilty, and will be sentenced in one way or another. :)

:fire:

its not the result thats split sacha its the method. 12 people can agree that a person is guilty but can argue over the sentence distributed. that in no way deters the fact that they have been found guilty and will be sentenced in one way or another :)

B) ...........We should have added the "Tar & Feather" category

I move to veto. tar simply does not smell all the great when burning. Rather noxious acctually, all that on top of sizzling goat hair? yuck.

We could shave the goat's hair before the burning. On second though, burning after a tarring and feathering would be dangerous and smelly. If the tar is hot enough, it should take care of the issue anyway. Mighty One, what would we do without your expertise? :worship:

• Site Administrator
I move to veto. tar simply does not smell all the great when burning. Rather noxious acctually, all that on top of sizzling goat hair? yuck.

I know on a few occasions, CJ's er...um..aroma has come into question in the past. So, really would it matter? :D

Steve B)

:( ...........Ummm! tar & feathering was an option that did not include the burning!!

We could shave the goat's hair before the burning. On second though, burning after a tarring and feathering would be dangerous and smelly. If the tar is hot enough, it should take care of the issue anyway. Mighty One, what would we do without your expertise? :worship:

wow, wow, wow, slow down guys, may I remember you that neither the burning nor the torturing option is leading in the polls.

0:)

wow, wow, wow, slow down guys, may I remember you that neither the burning nor the torturing option is leading in the polls.

0:)

I demand a recount! Actually, I voted for the no harm option. 0:) But, then the goat teased me. I want to negate my first vote and vote again. :P

I demand a recount! Actually, I voted for the no harm option. 0:) But, then the goat teased me. I want to negate my first vote and vote again. :P

i wish that were possible...but once voted...no rethinks.. :P

P.S

Did I just support the wrong side here?!! :o

i wish that were possible...but once voted...no rethinks.. :P

P.S

Did I just support the wrong side here?!! :o

B) ..........Yes, you did!! The only way to rectify this is for ......'sigh' another poll :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..