Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing i can still use my fingers then :lol:

though missing a tongue will surely cut into other ... activities :mellow:

:P

And I'm sure you are referring to activities like whistling :whistle: , licking an ice cream cone, sticking your tongue out at people :P , and blowing a raspberry :D . Right????

Ahem! I think he is making allusions to something other than what you have mentioned. :lmao:

• Site Administrator
Ahem! I think he is making allusions to something other than what you have mentioned. :lmao:

Oh then it must be like sticking your tongue on a metal pole outside in the middle of winter. :lol: Been there, done it :*)

Steve B)

• 1 month later...
How come, still some angry member? ch 27 and ch 26,, no cliffhangers,, in fact the last chapter that ends up in what one could day a cliffhanger (not me of course) would be ch 19,,, So why everyone is on his back?

But remember your talking about the King here... No cliffies means a big ones coming!!!

Sacha, have a closer look at the last three chapters. You'll find hints of the build ups to cliffhangers.

We are in for a huge one. I am certain of that. The goat is certainly crafty. I think the boys are going to stumble onto the "project" soon. There will definitely be a cliffhanger about it.

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
We are in for a huge one. I am certain of that. The goat is certainly crafty. I think the boys are going to stumble onto the "project" soon. There will definitely be a cliffhanger about it.

B) .........I think A BIG one is due

Sacha, have a closer look at the last three chapters. You'll find hints of the build ups to cliffhangers.

ummm, face it bondwriter,, hints of a future cliffhanger is NOT a cliffhanger,, why??? cause hints doesn't means there gonna be one. And even it there's one, it doesn't mean that it would be about the hints,, and yes I did have a closer look to those chapters.

ummm, face it bondwriter,, hints of a future cliffhanger is NOT a cliffhanger,, why??? cause hints doesn't means there gonna be one. And even it there's one, it doesn't mean that it would be about the hints,, and yes I did have a closer look to those chapters.

Thank you Sasha!

Yes, I do indeed use foreshadowing, and lots of it, regarding future events. But just becuase something is a future event, does not mean it is a cliffhanger. :)

Thank you Sasha!

Yes, I do indeed use foreshadowing, and lots of it, regarding future events. But just becuase something is a future event, does not mean it is a cliffhanger. :)

B) .......But the newly crowned King must make a "statement" to his minions about the blessed title!

Benji, you're right,,,,, this could be the moment for CJ to write his :P first :P cliffhanger and show that he can write those

How many times do I have to refer to his best cliffhanger in Chapter 19? BTW, there is already a contender for 2008's King of Evil Cliffhangers...

drum rolls,,, Jack Scribe,,,, so maybe we should already give him the title,, I'm sure that CJ won't mind loosing the title

CJ earned the title for 2007 with Chapter 19. It would be unfair to take it away. We just had 2007's awards. It would be unconscionable to make those changes now. :wacko:

CJ earned the title for 2007 with Chapter 19. It would be unfair to take it away. We just had 2007's awards. It would be unconscionable to make those changes now. :wacko:

Lets ask the one guy concerned,,, CJ said ya,, lol,, oki he didn't but he will. he's just that great :P:P

Edited by FrenchCanadian
Lets ask the one guy concerned,,, CJ said ya,, lol,, oki he didn't but he will. he's just that great :P:P

Yes indeed! :2thumbs:

Everyone knows I never use cliffhangers, so of course, it is unfair that I have that award. 0:)

• Site Administrator
Everyone knows I never use cliffhangers, so of course, it is unfair that I have that award. 0:)

Everyone knows? :blink: I thought I was part of "Everyone" and I certainly don't know it. As far as I know, not only do I believe you use cliffhangers, but the majority of GA members (at least those who recently voted) also believe you use cliffhangers. Therefore the "Everyone knows" part of the quoted statement is demonstratably false, and hence invalidates the rest of it (which relies on the "Everyone knows" part as the basic assumption).

Everyone knows? :blink: I thought I was part of "Everyone" and I certainly don't know it. As far as I know, not only do I believe you use cliffhangers, but the majority of GA members (at least those who recently voted) also believe you use cliffhangers. Therefore the "Everyone knows" part of the quoted statement is demonstratably false, and hence invalidates the rest of it (which relies on the "Everyone knows" part as the basic assumption).

Actually, we do not know if it is a majority,,, the only thing that we know for sure is that there was more people who voted for CJ than the rest. We know that we can win a prize without having a majority.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..