Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congrats to CJ!

Myk

Well the results are in for the 2007 GA Members' Choice Awards and......

CJ won Best Anthology for Category 5

awards-bestanthology-sd.jpg

As you may have guessed.....he also won :king: King of Cliffhangers :king: (Note the animal rights activists wouldn't let us call a 'him' a 'Queen' ...something about cruelty to animals :lol: )

award-kingcliffhanger-sd.jpg

Congratulations CJ!!!! :2thumbs:

Greg

• Site Administrator

:worship::worship::worship:Congratulations Your Majesty :worship::worship::worship:

Although the readers have selected you as our King, to those of us who love you, you will always be our :king: Queen :king:

Now that that has finally been settled, I must congratulate you on Best Anthology Story as well :worship:

Time to load up some new awards on your index page :P

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, CJ!

Category 5 was up against some tough nominations, so it's a real credit to you that it won. I hope this dispels all doubts on the subject of whether or not you're a good/great writer :D

So the people have voted. There is no denying that you are the King of Evil Cliffhangers. :P

You're a good writer too. B)

You're right about that Krista. I don't know why he denies being good with evil cliffhangers. I must admit that I have thought about using them a few times myself. :devil:

CJ!

you usurping goat you!

Allow me to prostrate myself at your hooves. (as soon as I can figure out which set :P )

Seriously Congratulations CJ! Cat 5 was a great Story with nary a villainous fiend in sight. (cept for the hurricane)

I can still call you HRH right?

:P

Wow, thanks everyone!

I wasn't expecting the "Best Anthology" award!

My sincere thanks to everyone, and remember, my stories are a team effort! There should have been many names on that award;

Emoe

Shadowgod

Graeme

Captain Rick

and Bondwriter.

I also wasn't expecting the other award! :blink: ummm, is now a good time to remind everyone that I often say that Shadowgod sneaks any cliffhangers in during beta? 0:)

Just so y'all know, I had a deal with Shadowgod (Umm, does that mean I made a deal with the Devil? :blink: ) Well, in this case, the deal was simple; if one of us won King of Cliffhangers, the award would go on our site index page. So, ummm, I had to add it to mine. I'm really shocked by this turn of events... Y'all know I never use cliffhangers... Right? :unsure:

Thanks everyone! :boy:

Wow, thanks everyone!

I wasn't expecting the "Best Anthology" award!

My sincere thanks to everyone, and remember, my stories are a team effort! There should have been many names on that award;

Emoe

Shadowgod

Graeme

Captain Rick

and Bondwriter.

I also wasn't expecting the other award! :blink: ummm, is now a good time to remind everyone that I often say that Shadowgod sneaks any cliffhangers in during beta? 0:)

Just so y'all know, I had a deal with Shadowgod (Umm, does that mean I made a deal with the Devil? :blink: ) Well, in this case, the deal was simple; if one of us won King of Cliffhangers, the award would go on our site index page. So, ummm, I had to add it to mine. I'm really shocked by this turn of events... Y'all know I never use cliffhangers... Right? :unsure:

Thanks everyone! :boy:

You are now the KING!

But will always be a queen in my heart! LOL

Do you really expect us to believe that? I think you enjoy creating evil cliffhangers. Why must you deny how great you are at creating them?

• Site Administrator

Yes, I think we all know that you say that. That doesn't make it the truth, and, as the author, you have the final say in everything that gets posted. You take responsibility for any mistakes, and, conversely, get any credit that is due :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..