Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

CJ hits 6,000

These is monumental. C James has reached a club in which the closest rivals are over 1000 posts behind him. You should definitely be proud! :king:

B) ........To think if I had'nt been keeping an eye on the tiger I might have missed the goat lurking thru......Well done CJ!! Another well-deserved title to add to your shelf (cliff)

congrats CJames... 6000 post!!! don't worry you won't be alone for too long, give BK a month or so and he'll join you :)

thank you for 6000 posts... this can only scratch the level of dedication you're puting for GA

so it's more a thank you than a congrats really

thank you for your hard work, dedication and humor

GA wouldn't be the same without you

Jason aka Moonwolf

Thanks guys! :*)

BTW, I moved this thread out of the Lounge becuase we've had other millennium threads lately, and I didn't want to add mine to the clutter there. This way it leaves the lounge for more important things. I also want to take the emphasis off numbers; there are concerns if it looks like a member is posting in order to just boost their count, and as the one with the highest count I sure didn't want to add to that dynamic, as its my job as an Admin and Moderator to put a halt to anything like that.

Thanks!!

CJ :)

BTW, I moved this thread out of the Lounge becuase we've had other millennium threads lately, and I didn't want to add mine to the clutter there. This way it leaves the lounge for more important things. I also want to take the emphasis off numbers; there are concerns if it looks like a member is posting in order to just boost their count, and as the one with the highest count I sure didn't want to add to that dynamic, as its my job as an Admin and Moderator to put a halt to anything like that.

Thanks!!

B) .....You know you guys (Mod & admin.) do a great job here, and when there are complaints from other members about anything here that some of us get caried away with I think you should let us know up front. I know I won't feel offended by it, I post for fun, for serious dialogue and discussion and commentary. in fact I believe the area I most post,that has no regard to a post count is "Last post wins". When I get serious I post accordingly.

Thanks!!

Well, mine happens to be one of the threads. I post a lot mostly because I'm chatty. I also like to argue and discuss. It comes naturally to me. I wonder if anyone has noticed how argumentative I can be at times. Anyway, your post definitely make GA a lot more lively. I like arguing with you about evil cliffhangers. :lol:

Well, mine happens to be one of the threads. I post a lot mostly because I'm chatty. I also like to argue and discuss. It comes naturally to me. I wonder if anyone has noticed how argumentative I can be at times. Anyway, your post definitely make GA a lot more lively. I like arguing with you about evil cliffhangers. :lol:

I think you are next to hit 6,000. Congrats!

I think you are next to hit 6,000. Congrats!

Well, there are other contedors: Graeme, Kevvie, BeaStKid, and Gary. As it it, I am number 8 to reach the Bi-mis. I have a long way to go before I am even halfway to 6,000 posts.

I wonder if anyone has noticed how argumentative I can be at times.

I have. :P

I like arguing with you about evil cliffhangers. :lol:

But wait. The Goat doesn't write eeevil cliffhangers. That's Steve's job. poke-poke.gif

I think we need to put CJ in charge of the PPC. :lol:

Well, there are other contedors: Graeme, Kevvie, BeaStKid, and Gary. As it it, I am number 8 to reach the Bi-mis. I have a long way to go before I am even halfway to 6,000 posts.

Oops! How embarrassing! It seems I glanced at your member number.

:stupid:

I have. :P

But wait. The Goat doesn't write eeevil cliffhangers. That's Steve's job. poke-poke.gif

I think we need to put CJ in charge of the PPC. :lol:

No, it's not just Steve's job. CJ is the quickest to point out when Shadowgod uses evil cliffhangers. He also grasps at straws to find evil cliffhangers in Second Chances, something I am NOT doing until Chapter 4. That's why I am quick to point out the fact that he uses them. :P

And Mike, it's okay! I am an admitted postaholic. 2,000 in 6 months is some serious posting. :P

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, CJ!

I really enjoy your posts: the serious/informative ones, the interaction about your stories, and even the ones where I think you're completely wrong (usually in The SoapBox :P ).

Cheers!

Graeme :mace:

I can't even find a new name to call you now because I lost tracks on other ones.

But look like your hand is all better now. :P :P:P

Congrats.

Silly Jack. Goats have hooves, not hands. You can call him Lord Goatamort like Tim does. :)

Somebody put a leash on that goat!! Sheesh! :lol:

I am just joking, CJ! congratulations.gif

Really, I have few words to add after such glowing compliments made to you, but I will add some.

You are an asset to GA! I have lost count of the occasions where I have commented that you do a lot of work here. (read: too many responsibilities :P )

Your posts are one in a million (quality! :P ) and are really fun to read. Insightful as well. Ever ready to help others, you have really created a BIG space here in the community.

Thanks for being you...and sharing a part of your life with us.

BeaStKid :devil:

Congrats CJ! And a huge thank you. Yet I feel like these words fail in front of what you do for this site.

And yeah, also a sincere request for another 6000 of your great posts! ;)

take care,

Ieshwar

Congratulations, CJ!

I really enjoy your posts: the serious/informative ones, the interaction about your stories, and even the ones where I think you're completely wrong (usually in The SoapBox :P ).

Cheers!

Graeme :mace:

Hey CJ,

I support words for words what Graeme said above :worship:

I remember our first exchanges of posts 2 years ago ( about weapons and others :P ) your first tries posting a story in Summer 2006 Anthology (Going on Vacation), your increasing "investment" in GA (stories, forums, anthologies) and now you are really the KING !

I dont know how you can manage your time for doing all this :lol: , about 8 posts per day + the time needed for researching and writing your stories.

Tell us your secret 0:)

And good luck for your next posts and stories :rolleyes: .

Old bob

This all goes to show how much a quiet, shy lurker can usually achieve when put in a proper environment. Same as Bob and Graeme. I disagree on many issues with CJ, but we always had constructive dialogs. And seen the insanely high raise (250%) I got last month for zeta-reading, I can hardly say bad things about him.

• Site Administrator

Congratulations on 6000 posts CJ :great:

That number isn't half of the number of thank yous you deserve for all that you do here :worship:

With 6000 under the belt, does this mean you might ease up on your mantras about being a lurker :ph34r: , never using cliffhangers, and not being evil :devil: ???

My guess is that your holding out for 10,000 :P .

Congratulations again CJ, and thank you!!

Steve B) ( who managed to celebrate CJ's 6000th post with his 600th :D )

Steve, he really is a lurker a lot of the times. He's not always posted. In fact, he doesn't post quite as much as he used to, thought he has posted more today than usual. As for evil cliffhangers, you never know what he's going to do next. :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..