Good News Everyone!

JamesSavik

professor.jpg

I have been putting on a full court press to get a better job. I've been self employed for a few years but with the economic slowdown, I've just been spinning my wheels.

Stuck-in-a-rut.jpg

I've been on Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder and other sites and finally found a company that likes and needs my experience.

snowman.jpg

Over the last week, we've had one face-to-face and two telephone interviews. Their Personnel Director told me to expect a formal offer in the mail early this week [unless something goes sideways].

anxiety.jpg

Now I don't have to stress out over being under-employed and I can get beck to my evil plans for world domination.

worlddomination.jpg

My title will be Netwok Engineer. My territory will cover about 1/5th the state of Mississippi and I'll be on the road 4 days out of 5. The best part is that I'll be making enough money to do a little more than just scrape by.

So I'm back in the saddle and one happy nerd.

Computer_Nerd_1.jpg

Congrats James :worship: , I wish you successful travels on the roads and a business life full of nice experiences.

And thanks for the cartoon "anime" in your last post :lol: . It reflects your happiness and we are happy with you. :rolleyes:

Take care

Old bob

thanks to Drewbie

Edited by old bob