Happy writing corvus!

Procyon

Congrats, you deserve it. :worship:

Looking forward to when you've finally got time to write again. :)

Procyon

Danke, danke, aber ich habe nicht Zeit zu schrieben. (Sorry, Germans out there, for butchering your language!)

And thanks, Kevin and Steph! :D

Danke, danke, aber ich habe nicht Zeit zu schrieben. (Sorry, Germans out there, for butchering your language!)

And thanks, Kevin and Steph! :D

Man kann immer die Zeit um zu schrieben nehmen. :P:D:P

But yes concratulation on being promising!

Congratulations, corvus! Your talent is an inspiration. :worship:

Speaking of those whose talent is an inspiration... ;)

Yes, I must say that you are definitely deserving, corvus. :2thumbs:

You are so deserving of this my friend! Congratulations. celebrate.gif

I told you good things were bound to happen to you at GA. "Mike and Winston" is well on its way to becoming a GA classic. If anyone here hasn't read it you really need to. Just click on the link in my signature.

happy-dance.gif

Hey Procyon...it looks like our boy has done well, eh? ;)

YAY, YAY, YAY! CONGRATULATIONS CORVUS!

I agree that it was only a matter of time. You've received a lot of great feedback for you writing and you're in the right direction.

Keep writing! I look forward to more of your work so I can continue stalking you!

Good luck with finals and in Germany!

Man kann immer die Zeit um zu schrieben nehmen. :P:D:P

But yes concratulation on being promising!

Mann kann sich immer die Zeit zum schreiben nehmen :P

lol, i know, not fair.. i am sure i make a lot of mistakes in my english writing... so feel free to correct me any time :)

Oh, and back to the topic... Congrats to corvus !! well deserved. I hope you find the time (between learning german and preparing for your finals) to write more, because I really like your writing :)

Edited by YaP

Congrats covus, you have definitely earned it....and I look forward to the day when you are promoted to hosted :)

Greg

we all knew it was only a matter of time

next stop: hosted ;)

Yep. I think he needs to finish DtS and then get another series started and he'll be a perfect candidate for HA.

Billy, when are you going to try a series? You've done so many wonderful short stories. It's time to challenge yourself with a series. :)

Billy, when are you going to try a series? You've done so many wonderful short stories. It's time to challenge yourself with a series. :)

I think that very often authors clearly prefer one to the other. While I love a good series to follow, I really love an author that's very prolific with regards to short stories (indeed I'm tempted to go check out Billy's work now). I like something shorter and stand alone that I can read and digest all in one sitting. As I said serials are fun too, but I think there's definitely a place for an author who primarily writes shorts.

I think that very often authors clearly prefer one to the other. While I love a good series to follow, I really love an author that's very prolific with regards to short stories (indeed I'm tempted to go check out Billy's work now). I like something shorter and stand alone that I can read and digest all in one sitting. As I said serials are fun too, but I think there's definitely a place for an author who primarily writes shorts.

I highly recommend, "Beauty, So Cold and So Still". It's a great example of how good Billy is at complex short stories.

Edited by GaryInMiami

I highly recommend, "Beauty, So Cold and So Still". It's a great example of how good Billy is at complex short stories.

Thanks, I've opened the page, which means I don't intend to turn my computer off until I've read it :P (could still be a couple days though :boy: ).

I'll be sure to post in the discussion thread (I'm assuming there is one, if not I'll create one as well) and let Billy and everyone else know I think :)

I never turn this computer off. I've had a tab open to Kit's "Tapping" for two days now. After that I need to read something new from my buddy WrathOfMagneto. Thank goodness there's a never-ending supply of good stories on GA.