[DomLuka] MarkArbour's Birthday Surprise

• 3 months later...

*gasp* :wacko: I can't believe I missed this one! Love it, Vic, even if i am a few months behind :P:2thumbs::worship:

And speaking of the evil dkstories.... perhaps it's time to drop by his forum and find out what's happening with Jarrod :D

Guest bluesdreamer

Heheheh

This would be a fun one to start a round robin on. Esp if you had Dan and Dom vans talking turns on the chapters. :lmao: Talk about reversing of the rolls :blink:

Happy birthday Mark and many many more to come.

Good Work Napper

Do you really think I'd let Jimmy play with Mark instead of...OW! Stop that Robert...I was just joking. Yes I see you in your baseball pants and you look devilishly cute but Jimmy...OW! Okay, okay, back home while Andy introduces Mark to Jarred.

Ha, as soon as he said "Blue Mustang", I said "Oh dear, here we go."

Lmao, but anyway, where is the first Jarred story? I thought Service in Dom's section was the second, so I'm kind of curious now that we continue to wait on new TOU and DD installments :P

Lmao, but anyway, where is the first Jarred story? I thought Service in Dom's section was the second, so I'm kind of curious now that we continue to wait on new TOU and DD installments :P

Vampire Jared is a story written exclusively by dkstories (you can find Dan his stories at dkstories.gayauthors.org). Service was a collaboration between dkstories and Dom where each of them alternately wrote one chapter.

Vic

Vampire Jared is a story written exclusively by dkstories (you can find Dan his stories at dkstories.gayauthors.org). Service was a collaboration between dkstories and Dom where each of them alternately wrote one chapter.

Vic

Yes, and of course we are waiting on Dan.

:king: Snow Dog