[dkstories] Dreams of a Father

Chapter 6 is up!!

Great chapter! Quite an interesting turn of events for the future. Personally I'm waiting for the exciting escape across the void....if that is how it works out. Although a battle over Earth would certainly be exciting :P

• Site Administrator

Great chapter. I guess we now know where the name of the story comes from.

Did anyone find it interesting that the Earthers seem to be up to the same old political BS, but do in the name of the Creator? I wonder where Dan ever came up with that idea :P .

I would imagine that there will be a big time jump coming up though.

Thanks Dan :worship:

Steve B)

Wow, I should have known we'd be thrown for a curve ball with the last line of Chapter 5.

I have to admit, I didn't see that turn of events coming. Although, I'm not sure I like what's been proposed, especially with Atrix, Melos, and Calos.

With Garrett being so pro-Republic, I doubt he would actually go through with such a plan. My guess would be that he'll find a way to include the entire republic, with still keeping his word (this is assuming everything goes according to the arch-bishop's plan).

Edited by NaperVic

Garret has had loyalty to the republic deeply ingrained into him. It may have taken a couple hits lately, but I sincerely doubt he'll basically do on calos the very thing torellini was accusing him of at the behest of yet another archbishop.