[dkstories] Dreams of a Father

• Site Moderator
What a chapter! I stopped breathing as I read it!! Well done Dan ! Amazing writing!!

What happens next?????

Cant wait till next chapter!!

Mike

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/dreams2/dreams2-22.php

Fantastic chapter Dan.

Now to make my weekend complete, all I need as my fix of Blood Allen.

That was an awesome chapter!!! I loved the battle scene. :worship::worship:

*edit after re-reading*

I'll definitely be re-reading this chapter (I think I read Ch 21 about 8 times last week :lol: )

Edited by NaperVic

Though as short and relatively easy as the battle was I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't in for a big BAD surprise around the corner.

Bad surprise?

:wacko: News from all the other planets under attack (except for Atrix Prime) is probably not going to be good. Peladon (and 3 other Republic Planets), 10-15 Empire planets, and probably several Federation planets are all probably going to fall & be occupied by the aliens. Can it get worse than that for Humanity? Oh wait, this is Dan's writing we're talking about :lol: .

• Site Administrator

Dan,

Loved the chapter, and thanks :worship::worship::worship:

It still amazes me how usually I can't figure out much when it comes to military fight scenes and the terminology involved, but with your writing it just flows and I don't get hung up on the technical side of things.

I was able to mentally picture the battle through out, yet still enjoy the interactions between Paul, Garret, the Bishop and also Frederick and Neils as well as Scott to a lesser degree.

Actually I was surprised when Frederick agreed, and actually that Scott offered for him to sit on his knee when Neil had to go to engineering.

Fantastic chapter!!! Can't wait to see how the other battles ended up. I'm wondering if he enemy will maybe withdraw and regroup when they loose a couple of moon ships to figure out what kind of weapon mankind (Atrix actually) has that they are vulnerable too. I also hope they withdraw long enough to get more of the torpedoes built and distributed.

I can't help but to feel that the alliance between the Republic and Federation will only strengthen with their resolve to have a united front against this new enemy.

Thanks again,

Steve B)