Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

A Summer Love

Blast it all lou!!! seriously so mad....why oh why didn't max do it!! i was sooo cheering for him!! now what happens...marcel is screwed by a gay-bar owner....how sad really....definatly a slut is all i gotta say now... And i really don't get it he's Fit but yet not that fit...which i'm so confused on his finess lol

Positive note he has a new friend, and can get ride of lou after a last f**k i guess....hopefully.... but anyway i think marcel needs a talking to by BRAD like Hello he staied with robbie, and i'm begining to miss the whole one on one situation....this sluttyness is just not for me i guess...maybe one day....

Anyway pumped for another chapter! tomorrow! sometime i guess! lol there always posted late at night for me so now i go to sleep!!

I believe the chapters have less writing in them as they progress i'm sure some take me like 15 min in the begining to read, and i love it. then i read these in 5 min and i feel deprived like i didn't get my fix.....hmm maybe i'll wait two days before i read lol.

How many Chapters is this Episode???

Anyway again Great Maddening read, making me pissed off from your work just makes you an awesome writer, because that's probably something like you intented. Anyway have a good Night!

MArk~

and looks who come knocking on the door..Lou!! i didn't expect it to be him but i expected that he was probably going to show up sometime. i can't wait to read what happens next.

bruno....that name sounds familiar...can't help but think if we met him before from the previous stories...

thanks mark for another great chapter.

That was a surprise.

Lou turning up is like finding a dog turd in your cornflakes, not pleasant! :lol: But it looks as though Marcel has weakened enough to bed him again. I wonder how much Lou will rip him off for this time.

I thought it was a cool thing for Marcel to get Bruno out of his stupor, and he had hot sex & found a new friend, so no harm done.

Looking forward to the next one! :D

Edited by Sir Galahad

So the chapter started with Marcel doing his "Why am I so unlucky at love?" thing. Frankly, it was a godsend that Lou showed up. Otherwise Marcel would spent the evening in a real funk.

I was looking for some sign that Lou had changed his ways. Taking the offered money in exchange for getting out of Marcel's life wasn't it. :P The ending was positive....I think. Marcel's sticking his neck out again. We'll see I guess.

The scene with Bruno was great. Loved it. :wub: Disco....I remember it fondly. :wub:

So the chapter started with Marcel doing his "Why am I so unlucky at love?" thing. Frankly, it was a godsend that Lou showed up. Otherwise Marcel would spent the evening in a real funk.

I was looking for some sign that Lou had changed his ways. Taking the offered money in exchange for getting out of Marcel's life wasn't it. :P The ending was positive....I think. Marcel's sticking his neck out again. We'll see I guess.

The scene with Bruno was great. Loved it. :wub: Disco....I remember it fondly. :wub:

LOL. So were you our Canadian version of John Travolta? :P

LOL. So were you our Canadian version of John Travolta? :P

I'll tell ya, I gave it my best shot. B) "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees still gets me going. :2thumbs:

I have thrown out my disco "outfits"....just last week. ;) If I were to wear the boots I wore in those days, I'd more than likely fall off them. :lmao:

Disco becomes very alive when you've had a lot to drink! :lol: ....Just ask Conner. :P

Actually, there are two passtimes I engage in after I've had too much to drink. Dancing is one; the other is directing classical or band music. I don't mix the two. Dancing to classical music is way too gay. 0:)

I'll tell ya, I gave it my best shot. B) "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees still gets me going. :2thumbs:

I have thrown out my disco "outfits"....just last week. ;) If I were to wear the boots I wore in those days, I'd more than likely fall off them. :lmao:

Have you checked the Summer store catalogs? OMG!!! All them styles are coming back!!! UGH! You wouldn't catch me dead on platform shoes EVER!! Bell Bottoms? HELL NOOOO!!!! LOL!!! I saw Poof Sleeves on one of the catalogs, I was like , EWWWW!!!! Keep 'em away from me!!

Actually, there are two passtimes I engage in after I've had too much to drink. Dancing is one; the other is directing classical or band music. I don't mix the two. Dancing to classical music is way too gay. 0:)

I'll bring the Raspberry Vodka and we'll have a blast. We can dance the night away!! WOOHOO!! I love dancing and maybe we can start a band, I don't play any instruments but I can sing, or at least used to in FL with a local band. What is Mark bringing with him? :whistle:

Edited by Rush
I'll bring the Raspberry Vodka and we'll have a blast. We can dance the night away!! WOOHOO!! I love dancing and maybe we can start a band, I don't play any instruments but I can sing, or at least used to in FL with a local band. What is Mark bringing with him? :whistle:

I do a wicked jitterbug

The lube! :lmao:

well i'll bring some wicked two step or something....i guess i'm not a dancer but i could probably lay it down on the dance floor!! but truly i'd rather be singing....after i get alot of vocal lessons of course....wouldn't want to hurt anyones ears now haha

So much for Lou changing his stripes! :angry: Marcel didn't take it so badly. In fact, it seemed he fully expected it. The rolex switch was a hoot! :lol:

I'm also thinking Lou's not terribly bright.

I was really pissed that Max had Lark over again. :angry: I mean if you're going to go all co-dependent on someone, try not to pick a sleeze ball. Where's Brad when you need him? Hopefully, Max will get a clue.

Great chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

That was a great chapter Mark! I'm so glad those two ended up making a commitment and that Marcel answered all of Max's question, starting their relationship with honesty, rarely seen nowadays :(

But.....Only 3 more chapters? :,( Then what? What am I suppose to do? What's brewing inside that magnificent brain of yours?

That was a great chapter Mark! I'm so glad those two ended up making a commitment and that Marcel answered all of Max's question, starting their relationship with honesty, rarely seen nowadays :(

But.....Only 3 more chapters? :,( Then what? What am I suppose to do? What's brewing inside that magnificent brain of yours?

Back to Mr. Granger's bunghole - now with "super lard of the sea" :lol:

i'm loving how this story is going so far :) though it certainly has been an emotional roller coaster. hopefully marcel and max can have a happily ever after.

thanks mark...can't wait till the next chapter

I'm really liking the story too, I was irritated that Marcel was so slutty. I'm glad he and Max are gonna give it a shot.

And I hope Lark isn't TOO much of a pain, i'd hate to see the family go all "crampton" on him :lol:

Great chapter Mark, as always. Looking forward to the next new development...

And Max topping for the first time? Aww...

Edited by Hoskins

Blimey, where do I start. Lou, well...what a surprise, kudos for the fake Rolex though!! :lol: Serves the scrounger right, I'm just glad we've seen the last of him for now....maybe!

Orgies as well, takes me back a.....never mind :lmao:

:wub: Max, where do I even start. I'm not a mushy kinda guy; but even I can see those two are made for each other. M&M :P Perfect. All we need is some ice cream, sprinkles, strawberries....ehm...I digress. Has anyone else got the feeling that the building Marcel has bought is gonna be worth a lot of money in the future. ;)

I still feel Lark is going to stick his beak in somewhere, but I have such a good feeling about this.....something is bound to go wrong!! :lol:

Blimey, where do I start. Lou, well...what a surprise, kudos for the fake Rolex though!! :lol: Serves the scrounger right, I'm just glad we've seen the last of him for now....maybe!

Orgies as well, takes me back a.....never mind :lmao:

:wub: Max, where do I even start. I'm not a mushy kinda guy; but even I can see those two are made for each other. M&M :P Perfect. All we need is some ice cream, sprinkles, strawberries....ehm...I digress. Has anyone else got the feeling that the building Marcel has bought is gonna be worth a lot of money in the future. ;)

I still feel Lark is going to stick his beak in somewhere, but I have such a good feeling about this.....something is bound to go wrong!! :lol:

Something is bound to go wrong? In one of my stories?

Bahahaahahahahaha. (evil laugh) :devil:

Something is bound to go wrong? In one of my stories?

Bahahaahahahahaha. (evil laugh) :devil:

:P Of course it is!! [shakes head] I'd be bloody surprised if it was plain sailing 'til chapter 14! :lol: I know you're up to something....I just haven't figured out what yet. B)

Edited by Sir Galahad

Evil laugh just to tell you Mark starts Muwhahahha i believe :D you must not think villianus to much... :D

Anyway i love that max and marcel are gona try it out, and i'm pumped to see what grangers plans are, i love your Summer love and MIM and parts of Be rad(closer to the end) Mainly becuase that's where i'm in life....outa highschool in college wanting to try and look around for a relationship.

But Marcel=Slut I seriously hope i don't turn into that....and funny thin i duno but are most gay guys dirty??? cuz a friend was depeicting her gay friends and she said there all gross well he'll i'll pretend to be straight if there all gross haha.

:wub: Love is in the air. That was a really sweet chapter, so glad they have decided to give ti a go. At least Lark was sent packing after Max finally found some balls.

:lol: Sex on the dance floor, I've never had anyone dance with me that way! Mmmmm, may have to try those moves next time I go out.....and probably get arrested! :lmao:

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop! :P

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..