Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

A Summer Love

What's this??? since myself there has been 1 other and NOW THIS??!?!?! Mark, your taking everyones posting virginity!! lol even MINE! Welcome!!! Exterminator96!

LOL now that you mentioned it..I think Mark took my Forum posting cherry too...and my second..and my third...all the way to this one and no one else :D

LOL now that you mentioned it..I think Mark took my Forum posting cherry too...and my second..and my third...all the way to this one and no one else :D

I think it's time you started cheating on him! :PB)

• 2 months later...

I can't believe you made the knights head swell more than it already is! :lol:

Really, really enjoyed this segment of the series and have almost caught up. Been a roller coaster of a ride, but can't wait now to get stuck into If It Fits.

I can't believe you made the knights head swell more than it already is! :lol:

Really, really enjoyed this segment of the series and have almost caught up. Been a roller coaster of a ride, but can't wait now to get stuck into If It Fits.

Glad you caught up!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Halfway through A Summer Love, Marcel is the one on my sh!t list now. The scene on the airplane with him amd Max really bothered me. When someone says no, you should respect that. Just because you can seduce someone into sex with you or an manipulate them into sex with you, doesn't make it right. When someone says no, stop.

• Like 1

Marcel has to be the least-liked protagonist in the history of the CAP. Mark's admitted that his mind was already on the next story, and it showed. It just creeped me out that JP slept with Jeff's son and the brother of the boy he raised as his son for 15 years, who looked exactly like the both of them. And I never really got behind the Marcel/Max pairing.

Halfway through A Summer Love, Marcel is the one on my sh!t list now. The scene on the airplane with him amd Max really bothered me. When someone says no, you should respect that. Just because you can seduce someone into sex with you or an manipulate them into sex with you, doesn't make it right. When someone says no, stop.

Well, you're right, no does mean no, but some people need to be drawn out. I think Max was in total emotional lock-down mode. Marcel saw that and worked to break him out of it.

Well, you're right, no does mean no, but some people need to be drawn out. I think Max was in total emotional lock-down mode. Marcel saw that and worked to break him out of it.

I am still not a Marcel fan. There is this line, "I think there's a point where it makes sense to give up on love, and I'd reached that point. I

• Like 1

I am still not a Marcel fan. There is this line, "I think there's a point where it makes sense to give up on love, and I'd reached that point. I'd tried with Lou and gotten burned, I'd tried with JP and ended up alone, and I'd tried to start a relationship with Max and gotten dumped." I would submit he hasn't tried love or relationship, he's tried sex followed by "love". He needs to meet a guy, get to know him, not have sex for the first month or more and THEN start the sex part. A physical relationship is a bad thing to build a lasting relationship on.

I think different people respond to different stimuli and attractions. Some people can f**k each other when they first meet and have it evolve into an amazing relationship, while others can't seem to get there. Whenever I think about one-night-stands like that, I think of the movie "About Last Night." I'm not quite sure if the movie was all that good, but Rob Lowe was in it.wub.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..