Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

A Summer Love

:wub: Love is in the air. That was a really sweet chapter, so glad they have decided to give ti a go. At least Lark was sent packing after Max finally found some balls.

:lol: Sex on the dance floor, I've never had anyone dance with me that way! Mmmmm, may have to try those moves next time I go out.....and probably get arrested! :lmao:

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop! :P

Sir Gallahad,

May I have the next dance? *he says, bowing politely*.

:devil:

I'm glad Max came to his senses and finally got rid of Lark..well more like threw him out. Wow and Lou...that was definitely something I didn't expect.

Oh and I loved the dance floor scene!!! that was definitely hot!! Brings back memories of my Halloween club parties days hehehee; unfortunately nothing like that has ever happened to me, but I remember the time good fun times with some old friends.

Another great chapter Mark, I'm kinda sad that it's almost to the end.

I'm glad Max came to his senses and finally got rid of Lark..well more like threw him out. Wow and Lou...that was definitely something I didn't expect.

Oh and I loved the dance floor scene!!! that was definitely hot!! Brings back memories of my Halloween club parties days hehehee; unfortunately nothing like that has ever happened to me, but I remember the time good fun times with some old friends.

Another great chapter Mark, I'm kinda sad that it's almost to the end.

I thought the headhunter costume was a stroke of genius, but that's just me being vain.

I thought the headhunter costume was a stroke of genius, but that's just me being vain.

and the spear with the dildos and the grass skirt!! definitely true genius!!

I couldn't help but laugh while I was at Target today and they had some grass skirts on display.

Chapter 13 is awesome!! I'm so glad to see Max leaving behind his insecurities and putting his dominating parents in their place. Pete's last words are priceless also!

13 down, 1 to go :(

Then what?

Thanks Mark for such a nice journey!

At last Max grows a pair & stands up to his domineering parents, not before time. :great: I don't blame him for not wearing the orange shirt! :P

:wub: It's love. :wub::2thumbs: Now that's what we like to see. Nothing could possibly go wrong now....could it? :blink:

Yeah, just 1 chapter left. Then we're in limbo. Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have seamen everywhere! :lol:

• Like 1
Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have seamen everywhere! :lol:

Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have seamen everywhere! Are you sure this is the sentence you intended to write? :P

Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have semen everywhere! LOL! :whistle:

Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have seamen everywhere! Are you sure this is the sentence you intended to write? :P

Until the Wardroom starts, then we'll have semen everywhere! LOL! :whistle:

I was trying to be subtle! :lmao:

• Like 1

Excellent chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

It's looking like Marcel did such a great job with Max, he'll be transitioning from top to versatile...at least for the next little while. B):D

Looks like Pete is coming out of his shell as well. :lmao:

Another great chapter Mark!!! I'm glad Max is finally realizing that he has to take control of his life. Thanksgiving dinner was very heart warming. One more to go then it's the end....any clue as to who will be narrating the next story in the series?

but until then..can't wait for the wardroom to start posting :D

The dance floor seen was quite hot. By the way guy's, I'll take the comment a bit further. When The Wardroom starts, there'll be seamen full of semen everywhere. :music:

Was that subtle enough? :P

Edited by Tiger

:wub: I love my surprise :D

Of course Sir Galahad is the most valiant of all knights, and would go out of his way to save any hottie in distress! :2hands: Do you think modesty is my forte? :lol:

Aside from the obvious, excellent chapter. Who would've thought Max's parents would have stooped so low, to manipulate a situation like that? I have no doubt they would never have stepped in if Marcel & Robbie weren't there. Both his Mom & Lark got what was coming to them.

It was good of JP to keep his word, I thought he might get a bit funny with Marcel seeing Max, but the man was as good as his word. :2thumbs:

Excellent story as always Mark, just a shame it's come to an end. No doubt we'll be seeing this dysfunctional family again. :D Look forward to it.

:worship::worship::worship:

The Finale Was Super Fantastic As Usual!!!

Thank You Mark!!

I really enjoyed the last chapter as well as the whole series! Very curious now to see what's awaits for us next!

:worship:You Da Bomb Masta!!! :worship:

Brilliant! Absolutly Brilliant, tho i wasn't expecthing the whole family thing of rejection. Sad something i hope will never happen to me...but i hope i just have whoever my soul mate is family is just as accepting if mine is not...or the other way around. I duno it'd suck to do it without ANY help from either family, but there are couples that do that.

I duno the whole cops thing was Cheesy, Frankly i wouldn't have minded at all if this went to court....

Anyway MArk i've noticed your last two books....Gunroom and Summer love are very short compared with Berad or Mim....i just hope the next one we see a NEW narrator...that'd be so cool if it was...i duno lark??? I think he should be brought back in only cuz i share the same name with him and Mark's in general are just cool :D

But I duno who a good suggestion other then Brad or Robbie...maby Jenan or something! anyway! PUmped for what you decide to write next!!

Mark, I have to agree with Mark M. The whole Summer of Love storyline was great...having Marcel sweep Max off his feet was a great turnabout...especially since the Brad/Robbie thing was being fouled up by Max in the first place...but Max didn't deserve the short end of the stick, either. Lark, otoh, was never number one for any of them...I'm just sorry that Marcel's Mercedes was never found, or the thief, although it had to be someone who frequented the J-bar or waited on unsuspecting bar patrons.

Brilliant! Absolutly Brilliant, tho i wasn't expecthing the whole family thing of rejection. Sad something i hope will never happen to me...but i hope i just have whoever my soul mate is family is just as accepting if mine is not...or the other way around. I duno it'd suck to do it without ANY help from either family, but there are couples that do that.

I duno the whole cops thing was Cheesy, Frankly i wouldn't have minded at all if this went to court....

Anyway MArk i've noticed your last two books....Gunroom and Summer love are very short compared with Berad or Mim....i just hope the next one we see a NEW narrator...that'd be so cool if it was...i duno lark??? I think he should be brought back in only cuz i share the same name with him and Mark's in general are just cool :D

But I duno who a good suggestion other then Brad or Robbie...maby Jenan or something! anyway! PUmped for what you decide to write next!!

Glad you liked it! If I was going to write the next chapter right now, the narrator would be Stefan.

Every once in a while I can accomplish what I want with a shorter story. With Summer Love, it was sort of an interlude, nothing huge to work out there. With "Gunroom," it had to do with Granger's promotion, and the fact that I didn't have all that much to work with since he was only a midshipman. I think "The Wardroom" will be significantly longer, but who knows.

I'm sad about Lark. I liked him way back in Be Rad, hard to see him turn into such a prig. Maybe someday he'll find himself and be happy.

Glad to see Max happy, he deserves it. Good story once again, Mark. Keep it up. ^^

I always try to keep it up. Oh, you mean the stories. :P

Mark, great story and series. Enjoyed each section. When will you start the next serial? Can't wait, but guess we/I will have to. Great final chapter with Lark getting what he deserved, a kick in the balls!!!

• Like 1

awesome ending Mark!! i was surprised that robbie actually stepped in to help max...and not just so he could beat the crap out of lark. and i can't believe max's parents just stood there...they got what they deserved. i'm glad marcel and max had a happy ending.

thanks again for the wonderful story, i can't wait to see what's going to happen next in the dysfunctional CAP family. but until then its onward to the wardroom :)

Mark, great story and series. Enjoyed each section. When will you start the next serial? Can't wait, but guess we/I will have to. Great final chapter with Lark getting what he deserved, a kick in the balls!!!

What's this??? since myself there has been 1 other and NOW THIS??!?!?! Mark, your taking everyones posting virginity!! lol even MINE! Welcome!!! Exterminator96!

Anyway Stefan eH??? well it looks as if i got reading to do.... i have no idea about anything before berad lol

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..