Hooray! GA Now 7,000 Strong

MikeL

• Site Moderator

On December 4, 2008, Wildone had posted that he noticed GA had 6,000 members. Now in just a little over 4 months, we reach 7,000 members. At this rate, by December 4, 2009, we could be 10,000 members strong. I'm sure Myr has asked him several times, What have I gotten myself into?

Congratulations Myr and thank you for all your hard work. And a big THANK YOU to all who have helped from the beginning to the present in making Gay Authors what it is today.

Wow, we've had a mini-member boom since I left this evening around 5 PM EST.. I've been keeping an eye on it. :wub:

Congrats Myr!

Thanks for everyone who has become a member as well.

Gay Authors now has 7,000 members. Number 7,000 is zako2v31.

Why am I getting an image of one of those old supermarket contests for the "10,000th shopper" or something where the guy walks through the door and all the bells and sirens go off and the balloons drop? :lol: We've probably scared zako! :boy::P

WOOO HOOOO!!

:2thumbs::great::worship::2thumbs::great::worship::2thumbs::great::worship::2thumbs::great::worship:

Congrats to GA and to all!

:D

• Site Administrator

:worship::worship:Congratulations GA, Myr and all the Owners :worship::worship:

Who would've thunk that we'd hit the seven thousand mark so quickly.

Okay, everybody gather close together for a group hug :hug: .

Steve B)

Yes... more members to do my eeeevil bidding... bwa ha ha ha ha! Er I mean....

Congrats GA!

.....Don't mind my evil plotting :)

Yay! 7,000 members! That's great...can we celebrate for the other 6,999 as well?!? Evil seems to be calling me...I think I'll go have a slice of mayonnaise cake... Hmm, I wonder what flavor of ice cream that was I saw in the freezer? (I hope it was coffee! :P )