James,

I'm way behind in my reading, but just finished Chapter 7. Absolutely stunning to this point. You have the jargon down pat, and you use it to good effect. The story is very well thought out on every level (international to individual). The meth-cooking bikers was a stroke of genius. (Yes, "was" not "were." It's a concept, and therefore singular. Sorry, rambling again.)

Special for the 4th of July

America- what a country!

We in Europa will never forget : You saved our lives 65 years ago (6th of June 1944).

Remember Omaha Beach, how many of yours died for us ! See remembrances...

My sincere hope is that the patriotic feelings your heros show in your story are still alive in reality. They should be an example not only for the people seeing the TV in your story, but also for all your american readers. The youngs of today have almost forgotten what it means : be ready to die for one's country. Sometimes I have the bad feeling that we need a war to remember our duties !

Edited by old bob

Special for the 4th of July

Twilight Chapters 10 & 11

America- what a country!

What other country is crazy enough that inhabitants celebrate their Independence with binge drinking and playing with high explosives?

B) ....................Thanks for the extra chapter!! Great story, very intense!! I love Tom's approach of 'welcome to my lair said the spider to the fly'. The fuse is set, the real fireworks start next week!! Hum, why do I get the feeling not all the bikers are present to bring their housewarming gift to the boys?? Sounds like North Korea military is about to be fizzled out in one blow. What a mistake to have that many personal and weapons at one location. Looking forward to more, thanks James!!

Thanks James for the 2 chapters this week but are you trying to capture CJ's King of Cliffhangers award away from him? The next chapter should be amazing as the bikers are about to get a nasty surprise (and hopefully it's not the boys who are about to get a nasty surprise). The scenes where North Korea and China find out why you don't wake the sleeping giant should be really good also.

Twilight is turning out to be a good cross between gay fiction and Tom Clancy.

Steve

B) ....................Thanks for the extra chapter!! Great story, very intense!! I love Tom's approach of 'welcome to my lair said the spider to the fly'. The fuse is set, the real fireworks start next week!! Hum, why do I get the feeling not all the bikers are present to bring their housewarming gift to the boys?? Sounds like North Korea military is about to be fizzled out in one blow. What a mistake to have that many personal and weapons at one location. Looking forward to more, thanks James!!

Heh I agree, News should of never let people know that tom has knowledge about weapons or other types of defense, or any of the other boys.. they could become a target. Great chapter again James, Im enjoying your story more and more. Lets se if they can take care of the bikers..

Edited by Drewbie

Great Chapter... now what's going to happen with the sub and the Air Force in the Pacific. I don't think the victory at Eagle Rock will stay a secret for long.

Steve

Probably awhile though. But long as the news people don't get wind of it it won't be known for awhile.

I don't think there is the last of the action Tom and his brother and friends will see.

B) ..............There's bound to still be some action going on at Eagle Rock, people from the west coast could come rolling in. Probably instigated by the action in the Pacific. The bikers were not the only ones watching the news!!

Great chapter!! Eagle Rock Boys 1 Bikers 0.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Moderator

I didn't get the impression the bikers hit Eagle Rock because of the News. It was mentioned that every few days, they sent out scouting parties looking for places to hit and that's how they found Eagle Rock. The boys were told about the bikers, so they decided to prepare in case they decided to pay a visit.

I was thinking it wouldn't stay quiet about the victory as it would be too tempting a story for Military PR to keep quiet.

I'm thinking the monitoring station will play a part in the action in the Pacific when the Chinese sub actually gets one missile off.

Steve

So about three targets of the us been hit with nuc's, Rip Gen peterson.

Houston was only a near miss- actually a distant miss but close enough for the shockwave to maul Corpus Christi break windows in Houston.

San Diego and Phoenix took solid hits.

Note: MIRV warheads are smaller than singular warheads and have a smaller yield. The bomb meant for Houston was "bigger" than either of the bombs that hit the West Coast.

Houston was only a near miss- actually a distant miss but close enough for the shockwave to maul Corpus Christi break windows in Houston.

San Diego and Phoenix took solid hits.

Note: MIRV warheads are smaller than singular warheads and have a smaller yield. The bomb meant for Houston was "bigger" than either of the bombs that hit the West Coast.

B) ......................

I was disappointed that San Diego was not on enough of alert to have had their anti-ballistic batteries up and ready

Looks like first blood has been drawn, wonder how long the exchange will last. Great story, very realistic James! Look forward to next week>

Just read all 14 chapters over the last few days. Really a great story, James! :worship:

It's so real, it's scary!!

Ok, so why do the terroists always come into the USA from Canada? :angry: We know what terrorists look like. They ride camels, right? :P

I'm not overly techy, so thanks for making all the technical stuff understandable. You've also done a great job of addressing the taking of human life by the boys.

Bugger.... just let my curiousity get the better of me and took a look at the story. I had thought it was Twilight as in Stephanie Mayer's sparkly vampires. Shame I didn't look sooner. Nice work, very nice work. I am a bit worried about your knowledge of weaponry though ;)