Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

New Team Member!

Our story-writing team is pleased and delighted to announce the addition of a new member!

We are honored and delighted to have him aboard.

He has willingly assumed the duties of beta-reading and, of course, the solemn obligation of all team members to defend the author from accusations of cliffhanger usage.

So, please join with me in welcoming him to our team. :music:

Welcome aboard! :2thumbs:

CJ

Our story-writing team is pleased and delighted to announce the addition of a new member!

We are honored and delighted to have him aboard.

He has willingly assumed the duties of beta-reading and, of course, the solemn obligation of all team members to defend the author from accusations of cliffhanger usage.

So, please join with me in welcoming him to our team. :music:

Welcome aboard! :2thumbs:

CJ

ok but you didn't say who he is. lol :blink:

:funny:

• Site Administrator
the solemn obligation of all team members to defend the author from accusations of cliffhanger usage.

Then again, if I made this promise/obligation, I might want to remain anonymous too :lol:

Due to his newness to the team, I have, unfairly and capriciously, decreed that Talonrider remain anonymous, and labor away in cruel anonymity, unmentioned and unthanked. Talonrider is, therefor, our Anonymous Beta Reader!

So, please, welcome our Anonymous Beta Reader, the great Talonrider! :2thumbs:

Due to his newness to the team, I have, unfairly and capriciously, decreed that Talonrider remain anonymous, and labor away in cruel anonymity, unmentioned and unthanked. Talonrider is, therefor, our Anonymous Beta Reader!

So, please, welcome our Anonymous Beta Reader, the great Talonrider! :2thumbs:

Conspiracy!! Conspiracy against Shadowgod!! :angry:

You have a nice strong team behind you, goat. Congrats. :)

Conspiracy!! Conspiracy against Shadowgod!! :angry:

You have a nice strong team behind you, goat. Congrats. :)

Shadowgod went on beta-reading hiatus months ago, so no conspiracy here. Not that I have anything against a good conspiracy... in fact, I love 'em, but, sorry, no conspiracy this time. :)

I totally agree, it's a fantastic team and I am supremely fortunate to be working with them.

Your disguise is great...no-one would ever know it was you! :blink::P

Traitor! you shall be added to the list of victims for "When Raccoons Attack" The new action drama thriller hahahahaha.

Darn, welcome Jan. I know how tough it is to undergo the Goat's initiation rites, which could not be told here lest it makes tons of readers throw up (the pledge is the least offensive of all of them...), so it means you REALLY wanted to help the Mountain Beast out.

• Site Moderator
Traitor! you shall be added to the list of victims for "When Raccoons Attack" The new action drama thriller hahahahaha.

Don't forget Meeko, Raccoon is on my list food.

Darn, welcome Jan. I know how tough it is to undergo the Goat's initiation rites, which could not be told here lest it makes tons of readers throw up (the pledge is the least offensive of all of them...), so it means you REALLY wanted to help the Mountain Beast out.

The more I think about it, I think we were meant to team up together. We have two creatures of the wild, three if you include the Echidna. One who enjoys high places and one who enjoys semi-high places. We're on the WST together and both Admins.

Don't forget Meeko, Raccoon is on my list food.

The more I think about it, I think we were meant to team up together. We have two creatures of the wild, three if you include the Echidna. One who enjoys high places and one who enjoys semi-high places. We're on the WST together and both Admins.

*Flees* Jan buddy, you suck hahaha. DONT EAT MEEEEE =) Congrats!

• Site Moderator
*Flees* Jan buddy, you suck hahaha. DONT EAT MEEEEE =) Congrats!

Since I can no longer go after goat's in public, that does put some restrictions on my diet. Since raccoon are mainly out at night, you're somewhat safe. It would take too many frogs to satisfy me, so I don't bother with them.

Congratulations.....or Condolences :P

You choose Jan :lol:

It's too early to tell.

Thanks everyone.

Since I can no longer go after goat's in public,

Yes, one of the sworn duties of our team is to protect the poor author from accusations of cliffhangers.

I informed Talonrider of this when he joined. I'm just hoping that he doesn't think to confirm it with any other team members. 0:)

• Site Moderator
Yes, one of the sworn duties of our team is to protect the poor author from accusations of cliffhangers.

I informed Talonrider of this when he joined. I'm just hoping that he doesn't think to confirm it with any other team members. 0:)

What!? You mean no one else had to take the oath I took? Looks like I'll have to fly out and pay someone another visit. :devil:

What!? You mean no one else had to take the oath I took? Looks like I'll have to fly out and pay someone another visit. :devil:

Oh no, I did ask.. they just told me to shove it, and even gave me directions as to where... (helpful, they are...) :lol:

And, um, no goat-hunting! If I'm dead, I cannot flail away at the keyboard! :ph34r:

• Site Moderator
Oh no, I did ask.. they just told me to shove it, and even gave me directions as to where... (helpful, they are...) :lol:

And, um, no goat-hunting! If I'm dead, I cannot flail away at the keyboard! :ph34r:

The deal you have with Graeme is, you don't give spoilers and he doesn't poke you.

Who said anything about goat-hunting? I certainly didn't.

The deal you have with Graeme is, you don't give spoilers and he doesn't poke you.

Who said anything about goat-hunting? I certainly didn't.

Actually, the deal I have with Graeme is better stated as: I don't give spoilers, and he doesn't make me into a sieve with those sharp spines of his of giving spoilers... However... <looks around nervously> that does not seem to preclude him from going after me for other things... So, I live by a simple ethos: Fear the Echidna. :ph34r:

I'm not even part of your team and I told you this, hahahahaha. Directions and all =D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..