Happy Birthday Xander!

Xander!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Good Luck on your Driver's License test...I am sure you will pass with Rainbow Flying Colors and get to celebrate driving wherever you like!!

I hope that you have an amazing Happy, Healthy and Fun Year...all the best.....and then some!

And don't forget that as the Special Birthday Person, tell the driving instructor that they just have to pass you....after all it is your Birthday:)

all the best, always:)

Michael

Hehe, thanks you guys. Actually I don't need to pass anything for my license because I took drivers ed, they give you a 'free trade-in' for passing, so all I need to do is go there, give them my learners permit as ID, and the drivers ed form stating that I passed.

For like a month I've been planning to go get my license on my birthday (today) but I just love our town, you know why? Our DMV is only open Tuesday-Friday!! What the heck is that?! lol, my luck of course...

Hehe, thanks you guys. Actually I don't need to pass anything for my license because I took drivers ed, they give you a 'free trade-in' for passing, so all I need to do is go there, give them my learners permit as ID, and the drivers ed form stating that I passed.

For like a month I've been planning to go get my license on my birthday (today) but I just love our town, you know why? Our DMV is only open Tuesday-Friday!! What the heck is that?! lol, my luck of course...

Guess I have to eat my words regarding you actually being able to get it on your birthday. :P

:king: Snow Dog

Another suprise!

First it was jsmith turning 16 and now xander.

Following their posts, I had both them pegged as college aged. Ummm I guess reading the fine print would be useful.

Darned intelligent, articulate and talented kids! What's the world coming too!

Back in my day we were stoopid and we liked it! So what if we got a little dain-bramaged. It was all in good fun.

Since you're both turning 16, here's a few thoughts for the occassion.

1) Stay away from under aged drinking. 0:)

2) If you can't, at least stay away from tequila. :blink:

3) OK. So you're forced to drink tequila. Just don't swallow the worm. :devil:

4) So you ate the worm huh? Jeez I hope you don't die. :evil:

5) The giant chicken is just a hallucination. Don't shoot at it or try to run over it. :wacko:

6) OK. So you didn't die. That's good. Now you're in for the hangover. You'll probably want too. :huh:

Have fun. Remember- there's a time and a place for everything and that place is college!

Another suprise!

First it was jsmith turning 16 and now xander.

Following their posts, I had both them pegged as college aged. Ummm I guess reading the fine print would be useful.

Darned intelligent, articulate and talented kids! What's the world coming too!

Back in my day we were stoopid and we liked it! So what if we got a little dain-bramaged. It was all in good fun.

Since you're both turning 16, here's a few thoughts for the occassion.

1) Stay away from under aged drinking.  0:)

2) If you can't, at least stay away from tequila.  :blink:

3) OK. So you're forced to drink tequila. Just don't swallow the worm.  :devil:

4) So you ate the worm huh? Jeez I hope you don't die.  :evil:

5) The giant chicken is just a hallucination. Don't shoot at it or try to run over it.  :wacko:

6) OK. So you didn't die. That's good. Now you're in for the hangover. You'll probably want too. :huh:

Have fun. Remember- there's a time and a place for everything and that place is college!

As I always say: "I like tequila, but tequile doesn't like me :wacko:

:king: Snow Dog

I'm a Jack man myself

Thanks again you guys :) .

I got like the best gift yesterday...

My mom's friend and our big dog were both pregnant... My mom's friend calls around 3 pm and says she had her baby. That was cool enough, but we went out for supper for my birthday and we didnt think Jayne (our dog) would have her puppies because we didnt think they were due for like a week (we miscalculated.. hehe). So just incase, I put my camcorder in front of her kennel incase she did, we could see it. Well my camcorder can record 1 hour 30 min and 32 sec on LP mode. We were gone a little over an hour and a half, we get home and there's a puppy in the kennel with her :lmao: . While we were setting up her swimming pool as a nest, we watched the last part of the tape and the puppy wasnt on there. She must have had it right before we got home. Anyway, she had 5 puppies total, 3 on my birthday and 2 on the 19th. We were expecting more puppies but its her first time so that might be it. Get this, Jayne is 1/2 black lab, 1/4 golden retriever, and 1/4 golden lab. The dog guilty for her being pregnant was purebred black lab. So the puppies end up being 3/4 black lab, 1/8 golden lab, and 1/8 golden retriever. There was like this much chance of having a gold puppy (squeezes fingers together, lol), and she did!! I am in love with that golden one. We're gonna keep one, and I'm choosin that one :) . I think I'm gonna name it Xander (which isnt my real name, btw :P )

Later,

Xan

Thanks again you guys :) .

I got like the best gift yesterday...

My mom's friend and our big dog were both pregnant... My mom's friend calls around 3 pm and says she had her baby. That was cool enough, but we went out for supper for my birthday and we didnt think Jayne (our dog) would have her puppies because we didnt think they were due for like a week (we miscalculated.. hehe). So just incase, I put my camcorder in front of her kennel incase she did, we could see it. Well my camcorder can record 1 hour 30 min and 32 sec on LP mode. We were gone a little over an hour and a half, we get home and there's a puppy in the kennel with her :lmao: . While we were setting up her swimming pool as a nest, we watched the last part of the tape and the puppy wasnt on there. She must have had it right before we got home. Anyway, she had 5 puppies total, 3 on my birthday and 2 on the 19th. We were expecting more puppies but its her first time so that might be it. Get this, Jayne is 1/2 black lab, 1/4 golden retriever, and 1/4 golden lab. The dog guilty for her being pregnant was purebred black lab. So the puppies end up being 3/4 black lab, 1/8 golden lab, and 1/8 golden retriever. There was like this much chance of having a gold puppy (squeezes fingers together, lol), and she did!! I am in love with that golden one. We're gonna keep one, and I'm choosin that one :) . I think I'm gonna name it Xander (which isnt my real name, btw :P )

Later,

Xan

Xander.....now that's a great way to celebrate a birthday with great birthday news.....and I like the name Xander.....it suits a golden puppy and humans too:)

BTW, you forgot to tell us, what did your friend's Mom have? a boy or a girl? or twins? and I don't mean puppies...and what name or names did she choose...maybe she chose Xander too!

Michael

Xander.....now that's a great way to celebrate a birthday with great birthday news.....and I like the name Xander.....it suits a golden puppy and humans too:)

BTW, you forgot to tell us, what did your friend's Mom have? a boy or a girl? or twins? and I don't mean puppies...and what name or names did she choose...maybe she chose Xander too!

Michael

Oops, hehe. It was her 7th kid, lol. It was a girl and she named it Shandra Hazel. So now she has 4 girls and 3 boys. It's kinda a funny story... before they got married, her husband got fixed because he never thought he'd have kids. They get married and she wanted kids so they were able to 'un-fix' him. Well they got their money's worth, having 7 kids off it, lol. They decided that was enough so the poor guy has been fixed twice now :( .

Michael

Oops, hehe. It was her 7th kid, lol. It was a girl and she named it Shandra Hazel. So now she has 4 girls and 3 boys. It's kinda a funny story... before they got married, her husband got fixed because he never thought he'd have kids. They get married and she wanted kids so they were able to 'un-fix' him. Well they got their money's worth, having 7 kids off it, lol. They decided that was enough so the poor guy has been fixed twice now :( .

Xander...now that is a funny story..but um, well between puppies on the first litter for your dog and after 7 children, who can blame your friend's Mom......wow 7 children.......Congratulations all the way around..Shandra is a very pretty name and Shandra Hazel almost sounds exotic and beautiful all rolled up together....I bet she grows up with Xander in tow behind her chasing her....and hey did you get your learner's permit in all that excitement? I bet this is a birthday you will never forget and now for an extra special Birthday present...Dom has posted Chapter 14 for TOU and its a great birthday present for all of us and its not even the rest of our Birthdays!!

Michael