Happy Father's Day

Mark Arbour

• Site Administrator

Thanks, Mark! And, even better, I get a second Father's Day in September when it's celebrated in Australia :2thumbs:

Seriously, though -- Happy Father's Day to all our father's, including those who are our father figures even if they aren't our biological father.

Ditto.

I don't have any father figures in my life at the moment but my Dad was the best and I could do worse than raise a glass to his memory. You were the best Dad.

I got so busy today working outside that I didn't have time to post for Fathers day, so, Mark, thank you for doing the post.

And to all the fathers here and far, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! Hope your day was/is a great one!

Thank you. We had a great day celebrating with our sons and grandsons. I add my best wishes to all the fathers and grandfathers out there. I believe we have at least one great grandfather, too.