Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Favorite CAP Series character

Tiger

Favorite CAP character  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite CAP character?

• JP
    • Stefan
    • Brad
    • Robbie
    • Marcel
    • Max
    • Isadore
    • Claire
    • Matt
    • Other (please specify)

So, I think this topic is long overdue! I must say I love a lot of the characters. They all have so much depth, and some I relate to more than others. My favorite character is, and has always been, Stefan. He's just amazing. Who couldn't help but love his playful, flirtatious nature? On top of that, he will help anyone. And while some may say he's too slutty, I really don't. He's just a loving man, and I wonder who else really understands that. It's just the way he is.

Oh Hell yeah! On my dad's side of the family (his mom) they surpass the 100's!! I hope I'm not gonna be one of them, but if it's meant to be, I hope I'll be as healthy as when she died. She had absolutely no 'old age' ailments other than her eye sight being nearly gone.

As far as my fav. character? It's always been Stef. I agree on everything Tiger said about him, you can't help but love him. Right side by side with him I'll place JP.

I vote for Cody. I can't help! :wub:

And on the second place, from the much older characters, I'd vote for Stefan, Brad, Robbie and well that's it.

I also liked Roger, I liked his devotion to wine. And he was very kind person, sort of a big good giant :) and I loved him being with JP.

Edited by paya

Alright, I finally decided to answer this question. Of all of the characters, my favorite is JP. This was a tough one for me, because I really like most of these guys. Stef is fun to write, he's so full of fun and life. Even when he's not the narrator, he's perfect for lightening up a situation. Brad is so interesting with his assertiveness combined with latent insecurities, not to mention his intense self-righteousness when he's fighting for a cause. Robbie, so loveable and loyal (now), yet flawed enough to be human. And now Matt, who has Stef's morals and playfulness combined with a ruthlessness you'd see in the others...a true wolf. But I still have to go with JP.

It's not that JP is perfect, or that he hasn't made mistakes. He's made them, still does. I think what I like best about him is his evolution from a really uptight, closeted Crampton to a more centered person. I like that he's ruthless when it comes to defending people he loves, and how devoted to his family he is. And I like that he can understand when he's wrong and try to atone for it, even if that means torturing himself. The guy we see with Stefan now is a lot different than the guy who gave up on Jeff.

I like JP as well. I think JP owes a lot of who he is now to Stefan. The same can be said of who Stefan is being owed to JP. It's like they basically grew from young men to adults together and molded one another, which is simply amazing. I even liked Stefan in the early does, even though he was a brat. I thought it was cute. :)

JP is my second favourite character. :2thumbs: By and large, this is his legacy. Beside being sexy as hell, like all 60ish men :P , his fiercesome loyalty to his "family" is something that I truly admire. A characteristic he passed on to Brad, my fave character. :wub:

Be-Rad was the first story that i ever read of Mark's and it was Brad that captured by attention. i love a lot of the other characters too especially Stef, Robbie, JP, Jeff (RIP), Max, and Tonto(RIP), but my favorite character would have to be Brad!! :wub: though right now i'm also really liking matt because he's around my age :D he graduated high school in 1998 and i graduated in 1997 so i can sorta relate :)

• 5 months later...

So, I think this topic is long overdue! I must say I love a lot of the characters. They all have so much depth, and some I relate to more than others. My favorite character is, and has always been, Stefan. He's just amazing. Who couldn't help but love his playful, flirtatious nature? On top of that, he will help anyone. And while some may say he's too slutty, I really don't. He's just a loving man, and I wonder who else really understands that. It's just the way he is.

Mine would have to be Wade because of what he had to go through I was shocked as well to what Matt saw on the video camera and thought he handled that well. ph34r.gif

Brad took the leading as I see... :D

Of course he did. This is a gay website, and he has a huge dick.tongue.gif

Mine would have to be Wade because of what he had to go through I was shocked as well to what Matt saw on the video camera and thought he handled that well. ph34r.gif

Yeah, Wade's a good guy. This poll was posted before "Bloodlines", though.

It's not that JP is perfect, or that he hasn't made mistakes. He's made them, still does. I think what I like best about him is his evolution from a really uptight, closeted Crampton to a more centered person. I like that he's ruthless when it comes to defending people he loves, and how devoted to his family he is. And I like that he can understand when he's wrong and try to atone for it, even if that means torturing himself. The guy we see with Stefan now is a lot different than the guy who gave up on Jeff.

I really wish Adam P. was around to read this one, Mark. devilsmiley.gif

Anyways, I voted for Brad. He and Stefan were neck-in-neck, but I think his artistic, masculine nature won me over. I liked his big...hands. And I'm a sucker for guys with dark hair and light eyes.

People can live to 100.thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

They can, but longevity like that tends to genetic, and we've never gotten any sort of indication that the Schluters/Cramptons have the sort of consitution that allows them to become centenarians. They all tend to live into their 70's or 80's- which is normal and something I'd be satisfied with. Mark didn't really kill off Tonto- she just died of old age somewhere in her late 80's, which is how all of us should want to go.

You can criticize Mark for killing off Jeff, but criticizing Mark for having a character around the age of 90 years old die doesn't sit well with me. People die of old age. It's natural. Remember, the average life span for a human being is about 80 years old, give or take. Mark let Tonto die an old woman, warm in her bed. What more do you expect from the guy?tongue.gif

Edited by methodwriter85

while a few stories ago I would have put JP as my "favourite" character, i like Stef's transformation; JP's transformation has been his losening, Stef's has been from pseudo-rent boy, through mega developer and housewife to a latter day Tonto - making a most interesting character.

That said all the characters' "defend the family" attitude to all issues strikes me as a little too Republican for my taste.

Edited by Canuk

while a few stories ago I would have put JP as my "favourite" character, i like Stef's transformation; JP's transformation has been his losening, Stef's has been from pseudo-rent boy, through mega developer and housewife to a latter day Tonto - making a most interesting character.

That said all the characters' "defend the family" attitude to all issues strikes me as a little too Republican for my taste.

LOL. I don't see defending the family as a Republican issue. That's entirely different than family values. I visualize a quasi-Louis XIV-era type family, where advancing the family, not the individual, is the key thing. I've tried to modify that philosophy to fit into modern American society.

Protecting one's family is a very primal and instinctual thing. The GOP more or less uses the term for propaganda. Liberals love their families just as much... no I take that back, even more. Liberals will more likely accept their children even if they are gay. Conservatives might but are much less likely.

Again another difficult decision JP and Wade are my favorites followed by Brad, and Stefan and then Jeff. Sorry guys but I still like Jeff. Its still sad that he was lost along the way.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..