Embarrassing TV shows that you like

TV, what a wonderful invention that is.

Since the basketball season finished a few weeks ago, I've had the (unfortunate) honour of sitting down in front of the little black box thingy and staring at pictures for an hour or two most nights. Brilliantly mindless. And mostly, it's been a good thing. I've fallen back into the habit of watching Daily Show/Colbert, I've been able to catch up on my beloved procedurals (like Lie to Me and Without a Trace), and I've also been able to catch the final episodes of my beloved Project Runway.

Overall, it's been a passably good experience.

However, all this extra tv has had a rather unfortunate side-effect. And it comes in the form of these two boys...

142102278.jpg

Drake and Josh.

It's this rubbish sitcom on Nickelodeon, and I've somehow found myself becoming addicted to its stupidity.

God damn, it makes me laugh.

Anyway, I've been watching so much of this show lately that I've begun to pick up on all of its little nuances. For example, the fat kid loses a crapload of weight over the course of the series, and nobody bothers to mention why. The boys also have an Ataris poster on their wall. I've also picked up on the fact that the little sister is also the girl out of iCarly...

and we've started watching that too blink.gif

What the f**k is wrong with me?

Anyway, now it's your turn...

Tell the world about your embarrassing tv addiction.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha. I have an eight year old son so Drake and Josh, iCarly, Hannah Montanna and the Suite Life of Zac and Cody are kind of staple tv in our house.

As for my most embarassing tv admission... hmmm I don't know. I don't really watch that much TV when Ef is not around but I have to admit to a liking for 60 minute makeover and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

I suppose, though my most embarassing admission would be to getting drawn into Naruto. I love the programme... especially the ones with Sasuke in them... ooh but he's cute for a twelve year old.... and when we start talking the later series when they are all sixteen... oh my!!! :)

Hahaha. I have an eight year old son so Drake and Josh, iCarly, Hannah Montanna and the Suite Life of Zac and Cody are kind of staple tv in our house.

As for my most embarassing tv admission... hmmm I don't know. I don't really watch that much TV when Ef is not around but I have to admit to a liking for 60 minute makeover and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

I suppose, though my most embarassing admission would be to getting drawn into Naruto. I love the programme... especially the ones with Sasuke in them... ooh but he's cute for a twelve year old.... and when we start talking the later series when they are all sixteen... oh my!!! smile.gif

haha yes, I believe eight-year-olds are the target audience for Drake and Josh.

unfortunately, I'm 23 sad.gif

I love iCarly. It's so funny, not to mention Nathan Kress. I also like The Suite Life on Deck and The Suite life of Zack and Cody with the Sprouse twins. I also must admit to liking SpongeBob SquarePants a bit.

Nephy, Hannah Montana? That show is terrible! Poor kid isn't going to know good TV...

I love iCarly. It's so funny, not to mention Nathan Kress. I also like The Suite Life on Deck and The Suite life of Zack and Cody with the Sprouse twins. I also must admit to liking SpongeBob SquarePants a bit.

Nephy, Hannah Montana? That show is terrible! Poor kid isn't going to know good TV...

sad.gif I know. He wants the film can you believe sad.gif And it's all because he has the hots for Hannah Montanna and her goofy friend. I think puberty is kicking in early :) He may not know good TV but he knows what he likes in babes.

Ok, so my tv shows are so much more embarrasing. Dora the explorer, Glee, Leverage, oh and i used to watch those old playhouse disney shows before they got cancelled like: PB&J Otter, Bear in the big blue house, /out of the box. I miss them so much sad.gif

Aww. You smell of..... chocolate. :) We have all the videos... except for Glee and Leverage which I have never heard of.

Let's see: I used to watch Daily and Colbert while on the treadmill. Then I got an iPod Touch and started downloading audio books. Now I watch the other people in the gym. How dedicated a fan I am will show in this next: I used to watch the show about the girl who, under the direction of Mandy Patinkin, gathered souls. Now that was embarrassingly maudlin. And maudlinly embarrassing.

Hmm embarrasing tv shows.....I still watch the old Nanny reruns when I can lol. Due to watching my cousins I've developed this liking for the cartoon Phineas and Ferb too.

:lmao:...................Damn, I remember watching a few of those Nanny series shows, the rest are, errr! well, I don't remember Tiger I never watched a soap other than 'Soap' the only actor I remember was Billy Crystal on it (Gay guy, Duh). I am embarrassed to say that I watched 'The Golden Girls'. But in my defense, a lot of the programming back then was under Norman Lear. He was a ground breaker in all social issues; 'All in the Family' 'The Jeffersons' ( I might be wrong, but I think this was the 1st all black comedy show) 'Sanford & Son' 'Good Times' and 'Maude' There might be more I'm not sure. Anyhow here was this great social injustice innovator on the screen. So Yeah, the 'Flying Nun' was a bit embarrassing, but Maude was right there to top it off!! :lmao: