Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Graeme indicted!

It is my sad duty to report that Graeme has been indicted by the police.

An all points bulletin was issued for Graeme, whose current precise whereabouts are unknown, but it is rumored that he may have fled to the far ends of the earth.

Here's the link, in case anyone thinks I'm making this up.

I hereby call upon Graeme to do the right thing and turn himself in to the appropriate authorities.

It might behoove us to bear this indictment in mind in a few weeks.

It is my sad duty to report that Graeme has been indicted by the police.

An all points bulletin was issued for Graeme, whose current precise whereabouts are unknown, but it is rumored that he may have fled to the far ends of the earth.

Here's the link, in case anyone thinks I'm making this up.

I hereby call upon Graeme to do the right thing and turn himself in to the appropriate authorities.

It might behoove us to bear this indictment in mind in a few weeks.

Why the year and a quarter lag time between issuance and our notification here?!?

Are you deflecting attention again goat?

Nope, merely pointing out the facts.

Why the year and a quarter lag time between issuance and our notification here?!?

Because I was, until recently, unaware of this shocking development. It seems that Graeme was being less than forthcoming about his indictment... which I suppose is to be expected, when one is on the run from the law.

However, all is not lost! We, the good members of G.A., will soon have an opportunity to serve justice, and this will occur is less than a month's time.

wait.... are you guilty of aiding and abetting a known felon?

I mean he has been a member of your team for quite some time.

Ahh, but I was unaware of his indictment, and I can prove it;

The indictment occurred over a year ago. Had i known, does anyone at all think I'd have kept quiet about this during last year's awards elections???

I was shocked, shocked I tell ya, when a friend pointed me at that page and I saw that Graeme had been indicted and is on the run from the law! :blink:

That was from like 2 years ago. You are one evil goat. Besides, Graeme doesn't post anything but short stories on GA. Thus, he is not eligible for King of Evil Cliffhangers, Cliff James. :P

Ah, but Graeme was indicted and is still at large! Therefor, this is very relevant! Surely we cannot condone such criminal behavior?

As for eligibility; he's very eligible. For last year, as well as this year, any author who is a GA member is eligible for the King of Cliffhangers award; it's not just limited to what they post on GA.

• Site Moderator

I was the one who found that forum and pointed it out to CJ. He was the one who found Graeme there.

Since the announcement thread for last years awards had been moved to the WST forums, I can't give you a link to it, you won't get in. It reflects the rule change made making Graeme, and other authors, eligible.

The 2008 Gay Authors Readers' Choice Awards.

G.A. is proud to announce that you, the members, will be voting on your picks for the best stories and poems on GA and the 'net.

Not only do you get to vote, you also get to nominate the candidates!

Please either reply to this post or PM Sat8997 with your picks for the following categories. Nominations are limited to three per category, per member. You don't need to pick something for each one, but every nomination counts! The five entries in each category with the most nominations will be on the voting ballot. Please be sure to specify the category to which you are nominating, the name of the work, and the author. If the story is in a non-GA category, a link to the story must be supplied. Nominations will open at 12:01 AM EST, January 4, 2009 and will be accepted until 12:01 AM EST on January 25, 2009. Please do not edit any original nomination posts. If you would like to make changes to your choices, please do so via PM. The winners will then be decided by a vote of the GA membership.

The story must have been posted, in all or in part, during 2008.

I was the one who found that forum and pointed it out to CJ. He was the one who found Graeme there.

Since the announcement thread for last years awards had been moved to the WST forums, I can't give you a link to it, you won't get in. It reflects the rule change made making Graeme, and other authors, eligible.

I would like to offer my everlasting thanks to Jan for telling me about that forum. :)

And yes, here we have proof: Graeme is indeed fully eligible!

And he's been indicted! :o

I therefor move that we acknowledge his nefarious transgressions in the upcoming election.

:king:

If it would help, I can create a list of the most devastating cliffhangers that occured in his most recent novel: the vertigo-inducing The Price of Friendship. However, i recommend just reading it (It's an excellent story!!)

Edit: on second thought, knowing how dangerous the Echidna can be when spoilers are involved, I'd best not make specific listings of the cliffhangers, lest he consider then spoilers. I can, however, generalize; there are extreme cliffhangers!

• Site Administrator

CJ, just how does this change anything?? So Graeme is eligible by the rule change (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) from last year.

I'm sure that there is lots of evidence against many authors here and on other sites (yourself included) but why the sudden lobbying against Graeme? I know of several four legged and two legged candidates.

And I have to agree with #1, you are aiding and abetting a felon by your own standards tongue.gif .

I just knew that nice, honorable guy persona had to be an act. biggrin.gif

Ironically, there's someone right under CJ's nose that also has a tendency to use evil cliffhangers. I even pointed it out to him. Still, he ignores the evidence. :P

• Site Administrator

Might I suggest that a suitable penalty for Graeme be a pie in the face? A before and after picture would be most helpful.

Can I choose the flavour? :P

I have not been posting on this thread because I've been taught that once all reasonable attempts have been made and failed, it's better to let others maintain their delusions, rather than persist in trying to convince them of the truth.

I have not been posting on this thread because I've been taught that once all reasonable attempts have been made and failed, it's better to let others maintain their delusions, rather than persist in trying to convince them of the truth.

B)...............Yes, confession is good for the soul, Graeme!!

Ironically, there's someone right under CJ's nose that also has a tendency to use evil cliffhangers. I even pointed it out to him. Still, he ignores the evidence. :P

Ahhh, but I do know who you mean, and trust me, I'm just waiting for the right time. :devil:

Tsk, Tsk, Graeme... Let's look at the objective facts here; you were indicted by the cliffhanger police! av-716.jpg

This is a fact, is it not?

An All Points Bulletin has been issued for the arrest of author Graeme

Now, how on earth is this delusional? It is all fact, isn't it? Therefor, it would only be delusional to say otherwise, true?

This indictment was for Heart of the Tree 24, as I recall, and most richly deserved!

It's not my fault that your cliffhangers are so extreme as to get you in trouble with the law. I mean, heck, even shadowgod didn't end up with the police after him for LiS 26!

av-716.jpg

If someone with that avatar came at me with indictments I would at first laugh... then walk away.

Is he a keystone cop? Or should he been driving Car 54?

So, in addition to all your other evil ways, you're a scofflaw, too? :blink:

Well, I should have known that you, of all people, would resist the good works of the Cliffhanger Police...

Hrmmm! This gives me an idea! Maybe G.A. needs it's very own branch of the Cliffhanger Police?

I hereby volunteer my services! :cowboy:

poor goat... you've been eating jimson weed again haven't you.

its alright the effects will pass. Seriously though your already on so many committees and sucH I think taking on another group or activity would hinder your writing.

None of us want that. :)

poor goat... you've been eating jimson weed again haven't you.

its alright the effects will pass. Seriously though your already on so many committees and sucH I think taking on another group or activity would hinder your writing.

None of us want that. :)

Speaking of writing....Cough cough hint hint....We're waiting, Mister Shadowy one..

Love,

Linxe

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..