Lacey

Tiger

As some of you may know, Lacey has been ill. He had a liver transplant about a week ago, and he says he still feels like shit. There's no surprise there. He has two more weeks to spend in the hospital, and it will undoubtedly be much longer before he's at 100% physically. He says he misses everyone, and I can't help but notice that he misses text messaging as he has borrowed Chris's phone. He's texted me and I'm guessing at least one or two others on GA, since he had the opportunity today. I personally wish him a speedy recovery and must admit that GA is just not the same without Lacey.

As some of you may know, Lacey has been ill. He had a liver transplant about a week ago, and he says he still feels like shit. There's no surprise there. He has two more weeks to spend in the hospital, and it will undoubtedly be much longer before he's at 100% physically. He says he misses everyone, and I can't help but notice that he misses text messaging as he has borrowed Chris's phone. He's texted me and I'm guessing at least one or two others on GA, since he had the opportunity today. I personally wish him a speedy recovery and must admit that GA is just not the same without Lacey.

It really isn't. I also wish him a speedy recovery, hoping he'll be with us again soon and feeling better than ever.

B)............Thanks for posting this Tiger, I have been worried for him ever since the surgery last week. Please keep us posted! Lacey, hope to see you up and back here soon!

Thank you so much for the news Tiger. I have been so worried. It's such a relief to know he's on the mend *huge smile*

Blessings dear one and my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery and an awesome Christmas and a much healthier new year.

Thank you so much for the news Tiger. I have been so worried. It's such a relief to know he's on the mend *huge smile*

Blessings dear one and my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery and an awesome Christmas and a much healthier new year.

It's good to hear he's doing better, last time we texted yesterday either if he's doing better next week or the week after.

I have also been thinking of my younger friend since I heard he was actually going through the surgery last week, and there hasn't been a day I haven't thought about him chomping at the bit to get ahold of a laptop or phone to text-chat with...laugh.gif ...he gets bitchy without his texting! Please let him know that he can text me, too. I'm leaving my text # in a e-mail to C.L.L's yahoo account.

I've been dreading this thread. Truth be told, I was scared to look at it. I am so pleased to see that he's doing well.

Lacey is a good one and we need him.

This game is long and we need all of our stars in it.

• Site Administrator

Great news to hear Chris.

Get well quickly Lacey and yes, I miss you too. Hope you are feeling much better soon. I won't forget your well wishes myself so want to throw a lot of positive energy your way.

Take care hug.gif ,

Steve