Pick any two

• Site Administrator

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I can't have an educated conversation with someone that isn't fraught with emotional highs and lows, I would never be interested. So...I guess I said my choice without really saying it ;)

I already possess two of these, it is the third one I need.

The two you have are enough for me hun... I like a bit of unpredictability... have always been a bit of an addict of dark and dangerous :)

Good looking, intelligent.... and psychotic. wacko.gif

Agian.... the dark and dangerous... and with weapons knowledge too. devilsmiley.gifdevilsmiley.gif Almost my kind of a man.

I agree with Nephy, though I do like intelligence. Emotional stability is boring. Of course, dog ugly isn't suitable either. tongue.gif

But being an animal certainly is devilsmiley.gifdevilsmiley.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I can't have an educated conversation with someone that isn't fraught with emotional highs and lows, I would never be interested. So...I guess I said my choice without really saying it wink.gif

Only one of them... I think... couldn't quite follow the logic in the last part... but I'm not quite myself at the moment