Cool Quotations

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

- Dale Carnegie

• Like 1

God does not play dice with the universe - Albert Einstein

A computer is a lot like an air conditioner, it works perfectly fine till you open Windows - Random Slashdot Quote

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared - Buddha

Eric :)

• Like 1

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared - Buddha

Eric smile.gif

I've never heard this one. But I like it.

If all the economists in the world were laid end to end, they still wouldn't reach a conclusion. If all the economics students in the world were laid end to end, they would be more comfortable. ~ Anonymous

I'm a huge quote whore, but since people seem to be digging the proverbs here are my favorites:

God I ask you not to relieve me of my burdens, but instead for broader shoulders to bear them - Jewish Proverb.

Vision without action is a dream, action without vision a nightmare. - Japanese Proverb.

We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children - Native American Proverb.

"What so many people misinterpret about what it is we represent is that were shallow, its not about image...its about using image as a tool to better whats on the inside. Sure being good looking helps, but we know a lot of people who are gorgeous beyond words...and they arent what everyone seems to be copying these days from us. Like...not all pretty girls make it to Miss Universe pageant. Its not just about 'pretty'. The look matters, its just as important as anything else, but its not the only thing. You gotta have it all!" ~Anonymous

Man keeps claiming to be the most intelligent animal on Earth, then goes about proving he can be the dumbest.

Treat self, others, and the Earth with the kind of tender care that ensures good health and nothing else matters.

I'm weller now than I used to was!

(A song lyric)

You are the sun in my 'good morning', you are the brightness in my day, you are the warmth in my 'good evening', you know how to love the night away.

Edited by Tipdin