No not like that pervs ;P

How fast can you type the alphabet?

Find out here!

Basically, what you do is try to type the alphabet from A-Z as quickly as possible. The timer will start as soon as you hit the a key, and finish when you hit the z key. If you mess up a letter (say hitting g instead of h) you can continue, just hit the right key and you may go along as if you had never missed. Just hit spacebar to reset if you want to start over. If things get more intense we might need screecaps for proof of scores :P

My current record (on the facebook version) is 2.64 seconds, although it never posted that time so as far as you guys know I'm lying :<

The best time I have which I can provide a screenshot of is 2.80 seconds. I'm aiming to make it to the sub 2.5 second mark in the next couple days, followed by the sub 2.0 mark in the next couple weeks. Good hand-eye coordination practice :P Also helps awareness of the keys haha.

Post up your scores! :D

Edited by Skyline

give me a week to get under 3.

edit: 4.05 :)

Nicely done! Getting under 3 is a pretty difficult milestone. Getting lower than that consistantly is where it starts getting tough. I average around 3.10 on most attempts. Just gotta build more muscle memory I suppose :P

what's useful is to concentrate on your left hand then right hand for the first half of the alphabet. A-G are left and H-P are right. when i pay attention to this, for some reason i go faster.

Yup, thats basically how I do it. My strategy is;

Left hand:

A

DEFG

QRS

WX

Z

Right hand:

BC

HIJKLMNOP

TUV

Y

Edit: I scored a 2.76 this morning before school haha :P

Edit: Edit: 2.66 Just now. That muscle memory is sure paying off haha

Edit^3: JUST BROKE THE 2.5 BARRIER WEWT! 2.47!

Edited by Skyline

gallery_3623_59_82272.jpg

hey ladies, imagine what these fingers could do for you ;)

sorry sky and paul!

Well its about time someone bested me, now I have a reason to continue again haha. I havent played since my last message, so it'll probably take a couple days before my hands are up to the challenge again haha

gallery_3623_59_82272.jpg

hey ladies, imagine what these fingers could do for you wink.gif

sorry sky and paul!

Whose Fault: I'd love to find out what those speedy fingers can do... lmaosmiley.gif