Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Whats your favorite novel of the cap?

• 2 weeks later...

Just gotta be.

devilsmiley.gif

I agree. The part where JP reacts with gratitude and relief for Sam kindly euthanizing Jeff with a needle full of heroin was absolutely heart-warming.biggrin.gif Nah, but in all seriousness, Mark, do you still hate mail for killing off Jeff? I'm kinda curious.

As for me, I think Bloodlines took the cake. It's worked on so many levels. And Evan Wadle is seriously fine eye candy. And I love Nico Tortorella, and think he and Evan would be such a cute couple.

Edited by methodwriter85

It's got to be Bloodlines. However picking a second one is much harder. I think If It Fits It kind of ends the JP story dealing with his many secrets. Man in Motion is great too. I used to dislike 1968 because of Jeff's death but I can't say that anymore. Even Summer love is growing on me. I am still waiting for the TV mini seres.

• 8 months later...

Finally having caught up, it's still Be-Rad, by a hairs breath, followed very closely by Bloodlines & The Box.

I didn't think I'd like the box, but the more I read the more I got into it. Nicely done mate. :)

I'm glad you did. I'm re-working/editing BeRad. I like that one too. I'll let you know when it's done.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..