Happy Birthday Graeme ~!~

Happy 47th birthday Graeme!!!

Well, we're still celebrating it in the U.S.

Another year older. Pretty soon your own boys will be having kids of their own. Soon enough we'll be calling you GraemePa guitar.gif.

• Site Administrator

:*) Wow! :*)

Thank you everyone! While it's still my birthday in some parts of the USA, my birthday was actually yesterday, my time (Krista -- you made it in time, your post came through yesterday afternoon).

I haven't responded until now because I've been away. The boys and I went camping for the weekend and we've only just gotten back. I didn't get the presents until just now, either. I got a complete set of Wii console, controls and games. The boys are busy playing them now... :P

As an extra special present from the boys, they let me pack up the car for the trip by myself, and then let me do most of the work of setting up the camp site. Aren't they wonderful? :wub: Oh, and NaperVic, as the eldest boy has just turned eleven, I sincerely hope I won't be a granddad anytime soon. ;)

I'd love to thank everyone individually, but I've got to get back to the rest of the family. My wife has cooked one of my favourite dinners (a roast) and then we'll be watching the latest episode of Merlin on TV. After that, I expect I'll be crashing as it's been a long, but fun, weekend.

Thanks again, everyone! I really appreciate the birthday wishes!