Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

I see Mason as 2012 U.S. Men's Team gymnast Jake Dalton:

k8rVb.jpg

tumblr_mg43v8eHuz1rq3n31o1_500.jpg

Damn, those eyes are sexy as fuck.

Mason's body is described as being very similiar to a gymnast kind of body- muscular with very broad shoulders, but short.

That one works.  By the way, I don't think the woman you picked for Hank is butch enough, but the other one works perfectly for Jeanine.

I don't think Billy is muscular enough for Mason. He needs this overwhelming prescence where, when you see him stand up, you're shocked that he's short.

By the way, I don't think the woman you picked for Hank is butch enough, but the other one works perfectly for Jeanine.

It's funny you say that, because the woman I picked for Hank pretty much plays "butch" in most of her roles.

Anyway, thanks. Rashida Jones is pretty gorgeous. This is basically my image for what Jeanine looked like when she had Christmas 1985 conception sex with Brad:

Rashida-Jones-for-Flaunt-Magazine.png

In this picture, Rashida is REALLY rocking that tough but sexy 1980's slicked back hair/lacqured red lipstock look, ala the models in

. I see 1985 Jeanine with that look. She doesn't strike me as someone who would have dressed like Madonna, or someone on Dynasty. Her '85 look would have had some edge. Edited by methodwriter85

By the way, I don't think the woman you picked for Hank is butch enough, but the other one works perfectly for Jeanine.

Alright, if we're going to go really butch...Dani Campbell, the lesbian contestant on A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila:

Dani-profile.jpg

f4b0230b107aca54a9aebb3de42ea268.jpeg

It was really funny though when Justin Beiber first came out...my thoughts were, "Wow, he looks like Dani at A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila! I think Dani was a volunteer firefighter, so not that far off from being a cop.

Edited by methodwriter85

Well, I meant butch as in Kristy McNichol, still-an-attractive woman butch, like Justin Beiber-like way, not in a FTM trans way. (We actually had an ultra-butch, "we're pretty sure she/he's taking testerone" lesbian working at my dining hall once. It was interesting.)

I'm not sure Hank could get THAT far on the butch side- she's in a pretty conservative profession, and while looking like a tomboy is probably fine, I don't think day-to-day people in mainstream Jersey society would be okay with her if she bordered on looking like an FTM, especially since we're talking 13 years ago.

Since we're on the female side right now...here's another idea I have for MaryEllen, Wade's bitch of a sister. David Cassidy's daughter, Katie:

936full-katie-cassidy.jpg

She's usually blonde but went brunette for her role in Arrow. She tends to lean towards playing bitchy characters- that's why I thought of her.

Edited by methodwriter85

I'm not sure Hank could get THAT far on the butch side- she's in a pretty conservative profession, and while looking like a tomboy is probably fine, I don't think day-to-day people in mainstream Jersey society would be okay with her if she bordered on looking like an FTM, especially since we're talking 13 years ago.

13 years ago wasn't all that long ago. And she's a cop. People are going to react to the uniform before they react to her face, though breaking into a plainclothes position would be tougher.

True all that.

So, Mark, what do you think of my MaryEllen idea? Am I on the right track? I keep thinking, 'Needs to look like a pretty rich bitch'.

As for Tiffany, I'm thinking either Kristen Bell:

Kristen-Bell-27.jpg

Or Evan Rachel Wood:

evan-rachel-wood-pixie-cut.jpeg

Pretty blondes but with an edge, not sugary-sweet girl-next-doors.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that's where I know him from. I thought the Conrad Boys was an interesting case of a movie that was decent but could have been much better if the director/writer realized that he shouldn't have cast himself in the lead. Boo Boo (his real name is Nils), the love interest, and the father were all pretty good actors, but not really the case with the director.

The kid sure did grow up nicely:

boo-boo-stewart-x-men-shirtless-2013.jpg

Great combo of sweet face with rockin' body. He just looks the part of a very nice surfer guy, especially with that long hair.

If you wanna feel old, Tim, he's about 19 now. That people born in 1994/1995 are now old enough to be in college weirds the hell out of me. (He would have been born the summer before your senior year of high school, Tim, and when I was about to enter second grade.) The summer of 1994 doesn't feel like it was 19 years ago, but it was.

Edited by methodwriter85

I'm going to re-iterate Matt Bomer for Lou. Can't yinz just SEE him as a chic gay TV news reporter in Toronto?

303803-matt-bomer.jpg

The man was just born to wear a suit and look the part of a fashionista.

Thanks for that. He's skinnier than I normally like, but I just adore Colton's look. Total hottie pretty boy, but with some quirks to his look that keep his face really interesting and distinctive.

Colton Haynes is an interesting case. He did a photo shoot for XY magazine kissing what was rumored to be his real-life boyfriend, but then he ran screaming into the closet when he moved into acting. Which is sad, but the reality of the image that a teen hearthrob has to project.

Anyway, Nora Kirkpatrick (The Office, Greek) as Ella? I have her pictured as an Amazonian blonde type.

nora_kirkpatrick.jpg

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

Colton Haynes is an interesting case. He did a photo shoot for XY magazine kissing what was rumored to be his real-life boyfriend, but then he ran screaming into the closet when he moved into acting. Which is sad, but the reality of the image that a teen hearthrob has to project.

Alrighty, this had bugged me for the last couple of days. No one actually knows squat about this situation. It's all rumors and hearsay. The kid never came out, so how did he run into the closet? Not that I know for sure if he's gay or straight, aside from him point-blank stating that he's straight. I just dislike people being condemned as closeted when there's not a lot of evidence to support it.

• Like 1

Good point. He's not Luke Evans, who really does deserve to be smacked for being so "openly proud" in the early 2000's as a British actor, and then tried to run screaming back into the closet when Hollywood came courting for him a few years ago.

Anyway...I've been thinking on Marie, and I like Taylor Momsen, aka Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl as her. I can just see Marie going from this at 14:

taylor_momsen_jenny_humphrey.jpg

To this at 17:

Taylor-Momsen-The-Pretty-Reckless-MTV-EM

Marie just totally strikes me as someone who'd go from preppy to full-on goth eccentric look just to prove how cool and different she is. I think everybody knew at least one person in high school or college that went that route.

Edited by methodwriter85

I was re-reading the description of Rick this morning:

I shook his hand and took a good look at him.  He was tall, like Tony and me, but heftier.  He had the body of a guy who lifted weights and played sports, but ate and drank an awful lot, so he was probably toting around an extra fifteen to twenty pounds.  On some guys, it would have landed on his chest, giving him man-boobs, or around his waist, but on this guy, it was more spread out, making him seem bigger and stronger.  He had light brown hair with hazel eyes, neither of which was exceptional, but they adorned a really handsome face.  He was frowning when he came in, but when he met me, he shot me his smile, and that turned him from a handsome guy into a really hot dude, one throwing out some major charisma.

and had a suggestion: Josh Turner, a country singer.

josh-turner-082710.jpg

Your Man

And I so much of that plot line made much more sense.

Edited by B1ue

Lucas Grabeel as Jake, the amoral mistress that led to the break-up of JP and Sam in Be Rad?

550.jpg

switched-birth-all-asl-episode-09.jpg

I have Jake pictured as a nerdy but cute blond guy, with a disarmingly sweet face.

I think it's hilarious that the guy is 28 and can still pass for high school. Man, that's "raw", as Mark would put it.

I'm going to think outside the box of what I've been thinking for when it comes to Tony i.e. buff Italian guy with a smoldering hot face...Sal Mineo had a sweet Italian boy face with a buffed out buddy, and he was the face for Sam.

So thinking in terms of "sweet Italian boy face" with a rocking body...John Deluca from Teen Beach Movie?

MV5BMTAwOTkyMTQ5MTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ2

tumblr_mq6siqLOwJ1qih8o6o1_500.jpg

He does look like a believable soccer jock, which Tony was supposed to be. I could also see why you'd trust him on looks alone. Tony hasn't been described in great detail, just that he's got a great body and typical Italian boy looks, which makes me think that his face is probably somewhat generic.But still, overall a really hot guy. John Delucca just looks like that protypical Italian-American boy-next door type, with a face you feel like you can trust.

I think that funny old lady from those Activia commericials would make a great Tonto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09IONl-R5w

Can't you guys just see her as that really cool old broad with lots of great things to say about life? She's like the hip grandmother you wished you had.

Edited by methodwriter85

I think that funny old lady from those Activia commericials would make a great Tonto:

Can't you guys just see her as that really cool old broad with lots of great things to say about life? She's like the hip grandmother you wished you had.

That's not just a funny old lady, that's Jamie Lee Curtis. And she's only 54.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..