Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Generation Five of the CAP Saga

The Next Baby Boom  

12 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think are the results of the two threesomes?

• Neither Tiffany nor Jeanine got pregnant.
    • Tiffany got pregnant, and the father is Matt. Jeanine did not get pregnant.
    • Tiffany is pregnant, and the father is Wade. Jeanine did not get pregnant.
    • Tiffany got pregant, and the father is Matt. Jeanine got pregnant by Robbie as well.
    • Tiffany is pregant by Wade, and Jeanine is pregnant as well.
    • Tiffany did not get pregnant, but Jeanine did.

So, it looks like Mark wants to work on giving the Crampton family a 5th generation, a little ahead of schedule. What do you think were the results of the threesomes?

I'm going with Wade being the father. I think it's more dramatic than Matt being the dad. I could just see people in the nursery, waiting for Tiffany's baby to open his/her eyes, and everyone realizes that it's not the violet blue of the Hayes family, but the colder blue of the Danfield's. I could see Tiffany looking at Jeanine, and mouthing, "Oh, [expletive]!"

Edited by methodwriter85

Statistically speaking, it would be exceedingly unlikely that both of them to become pregnant, though I suppose that the fact that it is a story means that they're both knocked up. As for the fathers, I'm going to guess Wade and Robbie.

I want High Drama! :D

I want Amber (from Bloodlines) to show back up with Matt's son, Wade got Tiffany pregnant and Robbie got Jeanine pregnant. That way, everyone has a child!

Hell, let's toss in Darius got some girl pregnant too! Shadow is my first choice since we don't have names of ANY of his girlfriends...

I want High Drama! :D

I want Amber (from Bloodlines) to show back up with Matt's son, Wade got Tiffany pregnant and Robbie got Jeanine pregnant. That way, everyone has a child!

Hell, let's toss in Darius got some girl pregnant too! Shadow is my first choice since we don't have names of ANY of his girlfriends...

I think I'd call that Stoned Drama.biggrin.gif

Statistically speaking, it would be exceedingly unlikely that both of them to become pregnant, though I suppose that the fact that it is a story means that they're both knocked up. As for the fathers, I'm going to guess Wade and Robbie.

It's slightly more likely than you might think. Women who live together tend to have matching biorhythms, including when they become fertile.

Also, method, you cannot tell what color eyes a baby will have in life by what they have when born. Most of my family had steel blue eyes at birth before the brown pigmentation settled in.

It's slightly more likely than you might think. Women who live together tend to have matching biorhythms, including when they become fertile.

Also, method, you cannot tell what color eyes a baby will have in life by what they have when born. Most of my family had steel blue eyes at birth before the brown pigmentation settled in.

And those are two very good points! Regarding the first one, you are obviously quite familiar with women's plumbing.biggrin.gif

Well, I meant a couple of weeks in. Although my niece's eyes were the color of the Atlantic Ocean when she was born, and they stayed so. It's not unheard of for the color of eyes at the time of birth to stay in that color.

Mark could do a call-back to the first CAP saga, where JP holds Ace in his arms and realizes that it's without a doubt Andre's son. That could be cool. But yeah, I kinda like the idea of everyone expecting the eyes of the baby to settle into Hayes violet blue, and instead it's the Danfield's cold grey blue.

I just think having Matt get Tiffany pregnant, and then everything going according to plan would be a bit boring, and soooo not CAP Saga's m.o. There's gotta be something that throws them a curveball.

Edited by methodwriter85

Actually if Triffany got breeded by 4 loads as Jeanine did the odds are actually fairly high. And one of Jeanine's was a big high volume, hard blast load by Robbie because Brad had 3 fingers up his ass. Odds of twins or 2 sets of twins much less so unless twins ran in either girls families.

Edited by KYE

I still believe twins hopefully with Matt and Wade as fathers. A bonus would be second set of twins with Robbie and Brad fathers. That would tie the guys together.

Actually if Triffany got breeded by 4 loads as Jeanine did the odds are actually fairly high. And one of Jeanine's was a big high volume, hard blast load by Robbie because Brad had 3 fingers up his ass. Odds of twins or 2 sets of twins much less so unless twins ran in either girls families.

Load size is irrelevant to potency. Sperm aren't generated in the prostate gland either, so that wouldn't matter.

I think double sets of twins sired by four different fathers is more believable than all these guys having only safe sex, though. biggrin.gif

That is correct, Mark. Sperm is only a small part of the make up of seminal fluid, at 2-5%. It's likely that it's 2% in bigger loads as well as loads in which the guy has a low sperm count. Most of seminal fluid is made of water, protein, and sugar. If I remember correctly it's 5 delicious calories per load.

That is correct, Mark. Sperm is only a small part of the make up of seminal fluid, at 2-5%. It's likely that it's 2% in bigger loads as well as loads in which the guy has a low sperm count. Most of seminal fluid is made of water, protein, and sugar. If I remember correctly it's 5 delicious calories per load.

One of my favorite pickup lines: "I'm on a liquid protein diet. Can you help me out?" biggrin.gif

Well, I voted for Matt and Robbie being the fathers; however I still think it would be great for two sets of twins with four different fathers. That would just tie everyone together happily ever after, I am sure...

I do agree that with Wade being the father and having to deal with his parents would bring about all kinds of extra issues but the idea of two sets of twins is just so freaking compelling...

Whatever does happen, I am sure that Mark will handle with his usual gift of flair...

Load size is irrelevant to potency. Sperm aren't generated in the prostate gland either, so that wouldn't matter.

I think double sets of twins sired by four different fathers is more believable than all these guys having only safe sex, though. biggrin.gif

But the number of loads does, That is the point I was trying to make. Jeanine's chances of being pregnant increased by taking 4 loads instead of just one.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..