Test Post

I have tried repeatedly to post a new 5CBC topic, but I keep getting an error message stating "You must enter a post."

My apologies for cluttering the forum with this test post, but it's very frustrating to have written something and then not be able to post it.

A

I have tried repeatedly to post a new 5CBC topic, but I keep getting an error message stating "You must enter a post."

My apologies for cluttering the forum with this test post, but it's very frustrating to have written something and then not be able to post it.

A

I'm having the same problem in a different forum.

I'm having the same problem in a different forum.

I ended up having to break my post into two parts, and putting the second part in a "reply" to the first post. I wasted more than an hour fighting with the software.

I have no idea where to report technical issues here. Hopefully someone who knows will speak up to the right people.

A

I ended up having to break my post into two parts, and putting the second part in a "reply" to the first post. I wasted more than an hour fighting with the software.

I have no idea where to report technical issues here. Hopefully someone who knows will speak up to the right people.

A

The best place to post such an issue is in the Administration Communication forum.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..