Remember your dreams?

So, I had a really funny, cute and heartwarming dream last night.

I remember being a surrogate mother to a really really adorable gay couple. Luckilly I don't remember the actually birth! :lol: I was totally happy to give the baby to those men. And I stayed in the babys life. Didin't see if the baby was he or she, maybe it didn't matter.

I'll probably make a story or reality or both of my last night's dream. It just felt right. I quess I'm starting to wonder different possibilities of rainbow families.

What I've noticed about my dreams is, that they manifest things to me that make everything messy clearer or less complicated. I had an epiffany of my first love in a dream, that came out of bushes because I had never ever before had any feelings towards a woman. That dream came a reality!

Weirdest dreams.... Hmm... I have many weird dreams. Most of them involved irrational situation, like the inability to pass through a shallow water, getting lost in my own fictional mansion, and living under the earth, even performing dissections on aliens or working for them in their labs.

Yet the strangest one involved my extraterrestrial travel, and after being brought to an alien ship, I helped sabotage an alien experiment and unexpectedly becoming a father to a tentacle monster who raped everyone in the ship. With the aliens dealt with, my "son" traveled to Earth and created an army of his own children by implanting his seed on his "rape" victims. Though I believed that the dream was stimulated because I watched "Demon Beast Ressurection" (or some hentai show, I forgot which one). Kind of weird, though. I woke up with a powerful "feeling". Not that I'm complaining. :lmao:

• Site Administrator

When pregnant with my first kid I had a dream I was pregnant with a book. The edges kept poking out and making corners in my stomach and it was uncomfortable. Plus, I was really irritated because I wanted to read the book and I couldn't. LOL. It's not hard to figure out why I was having the dreams, being uncomfortable and wanting to have the baby and all that but it was so vivid that the second I woke up I threw the blankets back and started making sure I didn't have a book in my stomach instead! :P

When pregnant with my first kid I had a dream I was pregnant with a book. The edges kept poking out and making corners in my stomach and it was uncomfortable. Plus, I was really irritated because I wanted to read the book and I couldn't. LOL. It's not hard to figure out why I was having the dreams, being uncomfortable and wanting to have the baby and all that but it was so vivid that the second I woke up I threw the blankets back and started making sure I didn't have a book in my stomach instead! :P

How cute is that! :2thumbs:

I have always had very very vivid dreams and for a long time I had a dream diary.

Last night I met a woman who was running a home for runaways. It was getting very run down... parts of it were just being built by the older boys, a wooden frame with lots of timber around. The boys were really hot... bare chested like the werewolved is New Moon. Strangely I ended up sleeping with the woman who was running it... she was totally cute... all stressed out with wild dark red hair.. Mmmm.

Anyway. I met her on a dirt track on the way to the house. She dropped her shopping and I helped her pick it up. I felt really strange, almost smug as if I knew things she didnt. I was telling her that things were going to be okay and that I would help her figure things out. I knew it was true and that I would and for some reason she just completely accepted what I said.

In the house there ws a games room where all the kids gathered, there were loads of them and all really cute in very different ways.

I told her that we needed to fund raise and that we would have a ball. She said that no one would come and I told her that I knew the right people to make them come. She was reluctant but I went to speak to this woman with a big floppy brimmed hat with a feather on it and she nodded

Then we had to clear all the furniture out of the games room and pulled back the carpet and there was a really great wooded floor underneath. We scrubbed up the room and then there was the ball. There wwere women in sparkly dresses and men in tuxedos and at the end of the night they all presented the woman with envelopes with money in them ,She was so excited, It was enough to save the house and finish it and run it for a long time.

After the ball we went upstairs and made sweet sweet love. When she was asleep I got out of bed and places a long. white, silver tipped feather on her nightstand. I walked out into the night. It was really cold with a completely clear sky with all the stars very clear. A bright light began to shine and I realised it was coming from me. When it got so bright I couldn't see I woke up.

There was a lot more to it than that but that's pretty much what I remember. :)

I have had quite a strange collection of dreams, from being in an airplane in flight with a rapid depressurization, to running from something, to inexplicable environments (such as going to the 10th floor of a building when it only has 8, falling through the floor, etc...)

Then there's also the deja vu type of dreams. These dreams are not usually particularly vivid or serious, and I don't remember them until it actually happens again in my waking hours, thinking..."wait. I've seen this before!".

Oh gosh. If I wrote out my dreams I'd have so many novels written. Curse my lack of motivation and time!

I had a dream in which I was more or less a non-substantial being watching events play out. In this event, a solar flare reversed the earth's polarity, knocking out all electronic devices worldwide, blinding the planet to an incoming meteor that was somehow bursting with microwave radiation. When this stone monstrosity hit atmosphere, everything on the planet's surface because to be cooked alive, the meteor itself striking the heart of the US, turning a good chunk of the Midwest to become a new Sahara with a massive hole in the middle. The resulting tsunami from the strike raced around the world, destroying all the coastal cities in its wake (fortunately, just about everyone was already dead that would be affected by this).

But the nightmare had only begun. The few surviving people, most of whom lived in Central Russia, Western China, and parts of the Middle East. Everywhere else, all life on the surface had been destroyed, leaving only the creatures deepest in the sewers and caves. In cities like Chicago the new dominant species of the planet was already changing to become so: cockroaches. The radiation had unlocked a gene sequence causing a rapid mutation, multiplying their size and intelligence exponentially.

These super-roaches eventually grew to be over nine feet tall, walk on four legs with two legs changed to arms, and they began to build. They started with what humans had left behind, such as the wheel and all non-electrical tools and appliances they could find, but slowly they deciphered the human languages of the world and made use of this knowledge, accelerating their society. But they did not use fossil fuels, solar, wind, or anything like that.

They used themselves. The cockroaches, after eating everything else surviving on the planet (except for the few humans living in the desert because they couldn't be arsed to go after them) developed a caste system, the lowest rank being cannibalized for food and fuel. After the soft tissues were eaten, the carapaces were ground down to powder and mixed with an explosive secretion to form a filthy form of fuel that, while natural, would have destroyed the ecosystem, if one were to still exist. Technology boomed, somehow, and these super-roaches would use this technology to escape the dead planet, which was losing oxygen due to a complete lack of trees, leaving the few surviving creatures to rot...but they themselves would die out in the starry void long before finding a new planet to infect.

That's the weirdest one that comes to mind right away, but there's bunches still in my head.

Oh gosh. If I wrote out my dreams I'd have so many novels written. Curse my lack of motivation and time!

I had a dream in which I was more or less a non-substantial being watching events play out. In this event, a solar flare reversed the earth's polarity, knocking out all electronic devices worldwide, blinding the planet to an incoming meteor that was somehow bursting with microwave radiation. When this stone monstrosity hit atmosphere, everything on the planet's surface because to be cooked alive, the meteor itself striking the heart of the US, turning a good chunk of the Midwest to become a new Sahara with a massive hole in the middle. The resulting tsunami from the strike raced around the world, destroying all the coastal cities in its wake (fortunately, just about everyone was already dead that would be affected by this).

But the nightmare had only begun. The few surviving people, most of whom lived in Central Russia, Western China, and parts of the Middle East. Everywhere else, all life on the surface had been destroyed, leaving only the creatures deepest in the sewers and caves. In cities like Chicago the new dominant species of the planet was already changing to become so: cockroaches. The radiation had unlocked a gene sequence causing a rapid mutation, multiplying their size and intelligence exponentially.

These super-roaches eventually grew to be over nine feet tall, walk on four legs with two legs changed to arms, and they began to build. They started with what humans had left behind, such as the wheel and all non-electrical tools and appliances they could find, but slowly they deciphered the human languages of the world and made use of this knowledge, accelerating their society. But they did not use fossil fuels, solar, wind, or anything like that.

They used themselves. The cockroaches, after eating everything else surviving on the planet (except for the few humans living in the desert because they couldn't be arsed to go after them) developed a caste system, the lowest rank being cannibalized for food and fuel. After the soft tissues were eaten, the carapaces were ground down to powder and mixed with an explosive secretion to form a filthy form of fuel that, while natural, would have destroyed the ecosystem, if one were to still exist. Technology boomed, somehow, and these super-roaches would use this technology to escape the dead planet, which was losing oxygen due to a complete lack of trees, leaving the few surviving creatures to rot...but they themselves would die out in the starry void long before finding a new planet to infect.

That's the weirdest one that comes to mind right away, but there's bunches still in my head.

Woah! That's a rather imaginative dream! That entry itself could pass up as a prologue or something with some polishing up. And the sci-fi touch to it piqued my interest. It would be nice if you do write something about those dreams. You remember them so vividly. I'm so jealous. :lol:

Lol Cia that's actually hilarious :P Thanks for sharing xD

Anyways I have tons of weird dreams alllll the time. Two of the weirdest I can remember off the top of my head were,

1. I was being chased by the chuckie doll (from the movies) and he was trying to kill me. Obviously I was running away, and at one point I was in an enclosed staircase trying to get out the emergency exit at the bottom, and the doll was just about to kill me, when a red emergency light turned on. Both of us were extremely confused, and we walked outside and saw that ginormous alien dinosaur type monsters were invading the earth and destroying everything. So me and the chuckie doll agreed to set aside our differences, and team up to fight this greater threat lol. I dont remember if we won or not, cause I woke up shortly after :P

2. In this dream I was again being chased by some unseen antagonist, except this time we were running through corn fields. Eventually I stumbled upon a huge mansion in the middle of the field, and ran into the house. Turned out there was a crazyyyy house party going on. Anyways I completely forgot about the dude chasing me, and walked around exploring. Eventually I stumbled upon a room which was made entirely out of glowing white plastic panels, and in the center 3 guys were crowded around this object. When I went to investigate, they told me it was called the "plastic gun" It was shaped like one of these dog toys except it was flesh toned, had a handle, and was long and pointed at the short end like a needle.

Naturally I was curious about the gun and asked them to use it one me, and when they did, I turned into a fluorescent blue and white latex plastic person. I also discovered that in this plastic state, there was no longer any friction, so I slid around the floor infinitely. Eventually I made it into another huge room, which had a multicoloured disco dancefloor, and all these people in it dancing. I stayed in there for awhile before I eventually woke up :P

One Sunday night I had a nightmare.

It was about a big building with lots of glass.

There was an explosion and lots of fire and mangled bodies.

People were screaming. There was fire, smoke and blood everywhere.

I woke up at 4am in a cold sweat and couldn't go back to sleep.

I couldn't forget the dream either. It gave me a creepy, eerie feeling of foreboding.

The dream happened Sept. 9- the Sunday night before Sept. 11, 2001.

Nothing like it has ever happened to me before or since.

It has stayed with me a long time.

The only way I can make any sense out of it is that somehow, through the collective unconscious, I got a little glimpse of something.

What- I don't know. The future, a possible future or maybe just a f**ked up nightmare.

It's something that I can't explain and has haunted me ever since.

One Sunday night I had a nightmare.

It was about a big building with lots of glass.

There was an explosion and lots of fire and mangled bodies.

People were screaming. There was fire, smoke and blood everywhere.

I woke up at 4am in a cold sweat and couldn't go back to sleep.

I couldn't forget the dream either. It gave me a creepy, eerie feeling of foreboding.

The dream happened Sept. 9- the Sunday night before Sept. 11, 2001.

Nothing like it has ever happened to me before or since.

It has stayed with me a long time.

The only way I can make any sense out of it is that somehow, through the collective unconscious, I got a little glimpse of something.

What- I don't know. The future, a possible future or maybe just a f**ked up nightmare.

It's something that I can't explain and has haunted me ever since.

Huh, really spooky!

My mum told me that I had a dream as a kid of 3 years old, where I had a doll, and I woke up crying for the doll, which I didn't have. The doll I descriped was the same kind of ragdoll that was buried with my sister, who died 2 yers before I was born. My mum said she was so scared then.

I have no memory of that...

I have my dead relatives appearing in my dreams though. My grandpa more than others.

The weirdest dream I ever had.......

I was following around a very small girl with BRIGHT red hair and her giant pet racoon who spoke French around an old and abandoned amusement park at a time of day when the sky was an odd shade of purple and you could see the stars, moon and sunset all at the same time. We were on the ferris wheel and then somehow magically transported to my old elementary school.

I couldn't really find a deeper meaning to that dream.