Song of the moment

I have been listening to this for days. Days. Nonstop. Everywhere. I'm not new to oOoOO but something about this songs just describes my life right now. I also got new speakers in my car recently, so I'm getting to share this loveliness with everyone. :P

Sounds like the apocalypse or something. It's magical to write to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xVtNclXB1U&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

Ok, so this song has been going on in my head all day long. It's a pretty funny song.

And I don't know if the video will appear in here b/c I totally forgot how to add it. :(   It's been so long since I've done it.

Nope, didn't work. Damn, I even went back to page 27 to reread the instructions...

Edited by Lisa

And she has to go poo-poo. Lol, that was hysterical! I loved it when the twin in the purple shirt kept yawning, like her singing was boring her to tears! Or she was going to fall asleep mid-song. lol

They were too cute. I just wish I understood what the heck they were singing! :P

• Like 1