Song of the moment

This Is How It Feels To Be Lonely - Inspiral Carpets

Manchester United fans sing this to taunt rival Man City supporters...
"This is how it feels to be City/This is how it feels to be small/This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all/Nothing at all.."

... and Man City fans sang it back at them in 2011 when they won the League :lmao:
"This is how it feels to be City / this is how it feels to be small / You signed Phil Jones we signed Kun Aguerro, Kun Aguerro"

• Like 1

Keith Urban?????? Ha! I remember what you said when we talked about 'You'll think of me'.

I remember too, Addy!!! But I happened to catch this thread JUST AS ZACH WAS PUTTING SPOTIFY ON HIS COMPUTER AFTER YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!! So that song came on first (ha, no pun intended!!!!!), and it stuck in my head (ok, I admit, I was singing along to it), when I was reading the postings here. =)

• Like 1

I heard it on an oldies station this morning while in the car running errands. Brought back sensational memories! Sat there in traffic singin' and groovin'. (I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot, but who cares.) It was Barry White singing "You're the First, My Last, My Everything".

• Like 1