Song of the moment

Courtesy of Pandora's Summer Hits of the 90's, here's a tune from my childhood:

I feel positive this appeared on Real World: San Francisco or Real World: London.  

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

I love comedy songs and the Barron Knights are my favourite singers of them. Here is one of theirs

(Please ignore the stupid picture, it was the only video of this song on youtube)

Edited by Cazpedroso
  • 4 weeks later...

Omg, this is my song, I've been listening to the radio all night long, sitting around waiting for it to come on, and here it is. 

Woops, wrong song. :P

Seriously though, I just LOVE this song, Edward! My kids can't stand it but I crank it up when it's on. Good taste! :)

• Like 1

Sorry there is no translation for this, but it IS my song of the moment and to quote Zombie, 'The guy is cute'. :P

I hate it when Youtube tells me that a video is not available in my country  :/  But I found another video and loved the song  :P

• Like 1

I hate it when Youtube tells me that a video is not available in my country  :/  But I found another video and loved the song  :P

Yeah me too, though there are ways... You can never say if the video works for other countries. Glad you loved the song. :)

• Like 2

When i was out on duty the other night a cheery drunk was singing this song and it has stuck with me on and off since. 

I love this song and I love Monty Python ! :):D

• Like 1

Sorry there is no translation for this, but it IS my song of the moment and to quote Zombie, 'The guy is cute'. :P

ditto - but this one does work in the UK :)

the cute guy seems quite popular in Germany at the moment... :P

and if that one doesn't work try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg9k-lAM7M8.

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1

strange thing with music, it's not just about the song and the performer - it's the performance. The released  Bed of Nails track and every other version I've heard does nothing for me... but this particular version performed live on a long-running TV music show I just love :)