Song of the moment

This song haunts me somehow today. I remember listening to it when I was 16, actually. Now I listen and I really get the perspective. With all the young guys (20s) I've been meeting lately with their energy and optomisim I can really identify with the lyrics: "S(he) wants to see with your eyes. S(he) wants to smile with your smile. S(he) wants a nice surprise every once in a while."

~sigh~

Edited by MrM

Don't ask me why but I just love this song 

Am I the only one thinking his voice doesn't match how he looks? lol

I love all his songs!

He's way before your time though, Clochette. How do you know of him?

• Like 1

I love all his songs!

A lot of people make fun of him, but I've always thought he was awesome... I love the timbre of his voice...

• Like 1

I love all his songs!

Lol I love watching/listening to video clips on TV and from time to time they do playlists with songs from the 80'.

And I've spend a lot of time with my dad (80' were his youth) listening to music when growing up so I guess it help a lot (if I had to keep only one CD it would be U2 The Joshua Tree).

And Lisa you're not much older than me lol.  

A lot of people make fun of him, but I've always thought he was awesome... I love the timbre of his voice...

Oh I was not making fun of him in a bad way, it was just on how he had such a big strong voice but looked so young ;)

• Like 1

Oh I was not making fun of him in a bad way, it was just on how he had such a big strong voice but looked so young ;)

I know you weren't making fun of him, clochette... I was just saying that he has been made fun of for most of his career, but he still has a lot of fans to this day :boy:

I know you weren't making fun of him, clochette... I was just saying that he has been made fun of for most of his career, but he still has a lot of fans to this day :boy:

I'm not a big fan of today electro/rap/rnb songs I much rather a good old one from the 80'. The music was great and we can even make fun of how they were dress and their hair...  :rofl:

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of today electro/rap/rnb songs I much rather a good old one from the 80'. The music was great and we can even make fun of how they were dress and their hair...  :rofl:

Omg... the hair and the clothes... I lived through that LOL... platform shoes were the worst!

• Like 1

This is another song I listen to a lot... great voice..

Every time I hear this on the top 40 stations, I want to shout "Country music got him first!" lol.  He's a Highway Find, on SiriusXM, The Highway channel. His first song was "Leave the Night On"; it's a great song, you should check it out. Also, his new song "House Party" is another great song.

Do they play these other two on the top 40 stations? I've never heard them outside of the country stations.

• Like 1

Every time I hear this on the top 40 stations, I want to shout "Country music got him first!" lol.  He's a Highway Find, on SiriusXM, The Highway channel. His first song was "Leave the Night On"; it's a great song, you should check it out. Also, his new song "House Party" is another great song.

Do they play these other two on the top 40 stations? I've never heard them outside of the country stations.

Hey, Lisa... I love both those songs... I've only ever heard him on country stations except for this song... House Party is such a fun song!

Nice songs

I like that sometimes he's like "speaking" on the music

Yeah clochette... there is a nice mix on this song... he goes from speaking to singing so smoothly... it's awesome...

• Like 1