Song of the moment

going though this years sxsw music files ... came across this :-

alex winston - careless

lts see what else i can find amounst the 1290 files .. only 3.4 days worth of listening :)  - doing it through the quiet periods at the gym

It's "Petite fleur" by Sidney Bechet

Yes, I saw it when I clicked on the link. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to watch it here. Maybe it's only for viewing in France?

Take Me To Church by Hozier... Beautiful...

This song definitely grows on you. I didn't realize what it was about until someone explained it to me. =)  I guess I never really listened to the words.

• Like 1

Yes, I saw it when I clicked on the link. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to watch it here. Maybe it's only for viewing in France?

This song definitely grows on you. I didn't realize what it was about until someone explained it to me. =)  I guess I never really listened to the words.

I have no idea Lisa

Bummer, clochette, the video won't play in the states. :(

plays OK in the UK ,.... :)

Take Me To Church by Hozier... Beautiful... and horrible... this song reaches into my soul and tears a piece of it out...

like this song .. ditto on not realizing what it was about .. until i saw the video ... 

Love, love , love this song... going on my ipod... thanks for this... great vocals and great guitar work!

They've been playing it a lot on my Alternative To Music station, 94.9 in San Diego. I think it got 5th most requested song of the day last night.

I love the raggae rhythm innit! :D

• Like 1

I've also fallen in absolute love with this song and this band. They are new too! Reminds me of Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks back in the early days of Fleetwood Mac:

In The Valley Below: Peaches

• Like 2

I've also fallen in absolute love with this song and this band. They are new too! Reminds me of Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks back in the early days of Fleetwood Mac:

In The Valley Below: Peaches

I totally got the Lindsay/Stevie vibe... love the a cappella moment at the end... thanks for two new songs to listen to when I run and bike... I've listened to  'I Want to Know' three times in a row :boy:

• Like 2

I totally got the Lindsay/Stevie vibe... love the a cappella moment at the end... thanks for two new songs to listen to when I run and bike... I've listened to  'I Want to Know' three times in a row :boy:

I'll post some more tomorrow as there is a wealth of new talent out there that's making great music...and its not on Top 40 radio.

• Like 1