Song of the moment

Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden--the version shot in Paris.   I

From Wiki:   As of the 55th anniversary of Billboard Truly Madly Deeply is ranked 35th best song of all time

The song reached number one in Australia in 1997 and in the United States the following year. Two music videos were filmed for the track—one for its original Australian release, and another for the international market shot in Paris.

Haha, I remember this song from my middle school Valentine's Day dance when I was in 6th grade. This song was playing the first time I ever danced with a girl, and her name was Jessica and she was in 7th grade (did that make me a cougar chaser?) I swore at that moment that I was going to marry her some day. And wellllll, things didn't exactly work out that way. :P I wonder what ever happened to her? 

Edit to Add: I just looked her up on Facebook, and it says she's a waiter at Applebees in the LA area trying to "become a model". I guess turning out gay has its advantages. :P

Edited by TetRefine
  • Like 2

This one by Cheerleader is also catchy. Also it seems to be my themesong for where I am in life right now.
What wisdom from the mouths of babes, no?

Edited by MrM