Song of the moment

Taylor Dayne was great back in the day.

You're way too young to know her music! lol

And didn't you have a birthday the other day???? :P

Never too young to find good music.

How do you think that I listen to George Michael, Journey, and all others?

• Like 1

I've been listening to this song ALL day!

And I just love his suits  :lol:

I personally think MIka has gone a bit....soft don't you. He used to be so WOW! and now is like :/ meh just another love song

I know this is kinda a bit old, but wow I didn't take it seriously until I knew what it meant :o

Same goes with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO9Qa7MpAvw

Edited by AceKebabs

I personally think MIka has gone a bit....soft don't you. He used to be so WOW! and now is like :/ meh just another love song

I know this is kinda a bit old, but wow I didn't take it seriously until I knew what it meant :o

Mika is "back" at least in France cause he was doing The Voice the 2 last seasons

And yeah Stromae's songs have very serious lyrics 

I used to be one, but grew bored after Tarja left. This is more my era:

Oh my god. Floor (ex-After Forever) is AMAZING. She eats both Tarja and Anette for breakfast. She nails Ghost Love Score live better than Tarja ever did.

In my opinion, of course... :P

Century Child is my favourite album though. Ever Dream <3

• Like 1

Oh my god. Floor (ex-After Forever) is AMAZING. She eats both Tarja and Anette for breakfast. She nails Ghost Love Score live better than Tarja ever did.

In my opinion, of course... :P

Century Child is my favourite album though. Ever Dream <3

Century Child was my Nightwish debut. I was 15. It was the most epic thing I'd ever heard. I was heavily into classical singing and opera at the time. :P

Yeah, Floor is pretty good, but the new tunes just don't move me the way the old ones did... Feels like there's something missing, you know? There's a rawness and wildness in the old stuff that I don't feel anymore in the new stuff. Maybe my tastes have just changed. I don't really listen much to metal anymore, though I take any opportunity to go see my old heroes when they come to town. Saw Blind Guardian a few weeks ago. It was badass. :D