Song of the moment

Where have all the gay guys gone...?

https://youtu.be/jwXozO-qKPI

BTW, the lyrics alludes to a line from Oscar Wilde.  "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

There is also this covered version (I swear I've seen this guy before, but it seems this guy's native language is Italian or something).  These two covering artists sing the original version though, not the "Where have all the gay guys gone" version which the original artist Mika altered during the Montreal live session.  (Mika apparently is openly gay)

(The beginning of the above video has no audio.  This is normal)

And if you like Mika... and like a more disco sound.  Cheer yourself yourself up with this... I vote this as a gay anthem....

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 1

Keeping in line with Ashi's beautiful up-tempo because he is the bomb and loves to be kissed, I give you the next Club Rave once it gets remixed: New Politics - West End Kids

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2

Keeping in line with Ashi's beautiful up-tempo because he is the bomb and loves to be kissed, I give you the next Club Rave once it gets remixed: New Politics - West End Kids

Great song!

• Like 1

I like them. Didn't they do that Harlem song? That was a great song! :)

• Like 1

This is a Lady Gaga medley with dancing by the DC Cowboys from 2010 that I've always liked.

I can't believe these cowboys shaved their armpits.

Sugar by maroon 5

Omg, I have to laugh, Jay. If I EVER hear another Maroon 5 song, it will be too soon. I'd like to have them banned from the airwaves. lol

Don't get me wrong, they're a good band, and I used to LOVE them, but every single radio station here plays every single song of theirs hour in and hour out. I am sooooooo sick of hearing ANYTHING by Maroon 5.

Other than that, they're a good band. lol :D

Omg, I have to laugh, Jay. If I EVER hear another Maroon 5 song, it will be too soon. I'd like to have them banned from the airwaves. lol

Don't get me wrong, they're a good band, and I used to LOVE them, but every single radio station here plays every single song of theirs hour in and hour out. I am sooooooo sick of hearing ANYTHING by Maroon 5.

Other than that, they're a good band. lol :D

I love them... a lot... but I agree...the airplay ruined Payphone for me :facepalm: 

• Like 1