If you could be written into just one of Comsie's stories

TurtleBoy

If I were a LOT younger and male, it would have to be GFD so I could seduce Taryn. He is just so adorable and hot and sweet and sexy.

I would, of course have to be sexy as as hel and powrful enough to fight Justin and sensitive enough to comfort Taryn afterwards and persuasive enough to make him let go and get over him and sweet enough to make him fall in love with me.

I would, in fact have to be pretty awesome because that is exacty what he deserves and I would love and protect and cherish him forever which is also what he deserves and I would beat the crap out of Justin because that;s what HE deserves.

So there.

:o X-ray vision and invisibility would be awesome! 'Cept if it's like on Hollow Man :P But... Umm, Nephylim? :o You're a meanie! What did Justin ever do to you? Didn't you know that Justin looks like Chase Ellison? You can't go against Chase Ellison, or we're going to have a problem here. I'm telling! Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I would want to be Justin from GFD, because I would "have" Taryn! Not to mention a kick ass extra. Then I would be King of the vampires with Taryn at my side. I could live an eternity with Taryn.

I would want to be Justin from GFD, because I would "have" Taryn! Not to mention a kick ass extra. Then I would be King of the vampires with Taryn at my side. I could live an eternity with Taryn.

Not according to the mimic prophecies, unfortunately.

Apparently Justin is destined to lose Taryn, like all other mimics of the past, who lost their own sires. I'm still hoping that Justin finds away around that. It's got to be those 'circles' maybe he does lose Taryn but somehow changes history when the circle is complete. Either that or I have no clue on how those circles work. But here's hoping anyway..... Taryn's too adorable to die.

Not according to the mimic prophecies, unfortunately.

Apparently Justin is destined to lose Taryn, like all other mimics of the past, who lost their own sires. I'm still hoping that Justin finds away around that. It's got to be those 'circles' maybe he does lose Taryn but somehow changes history when the circle is complete. Either that or I have no clue on how those circles work. But here's hoping anyway..... Taryn's too adorable to die.

I don't believe in destiny. Or at least in that it means fated to happen. I believe where there is free will, there's hope. Where there is hope, all things are possible. Especially since there is an author that can make anything happen :) Perhaps the answer does lie in the circles. Maybe seeing the interconnections between people and events that leads to events can allow Justin to accomplish what's best for all and save Taryn as well. But, as I sometimes say, Time Tells All Tales.

Not in any particular story- I'd like to be a big menacing jock who gets tired of seeing Comsies characters getting bullied and befriends some of them... and maybe falls for one of them.

Just had a thought- a HUGE new kid from the South who just moved to town starts school. "Y'all can call me Brick."

Edited by jamessavik