What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Y_B

Halloween's coming up in 2 weeks.

I expect all 15 and unders to go trick or treating as ghosts or monsters, the 16-30 year olds dressing up as sluts, whores or random inanimate objects getting hammered, and 30^s to be...well something a bit more PG

So what are you gonna be?

My friend and I are doing a matching electric plug and wall socket thing. Its fun cuz there's not much to it so we're both gonna be practically naked.

Edited by Yang Bang
  • Like 1

Halloween's coming up in 2 weeks.

I expect all 15 and unders to go trick or treating as ghosts or monsters, the 16-30 year olds dressing up as sluts, whores or random inanimate objects getting hammered, and 30^s to be...well something a bit more PG

So what are you gonna be?

My friend and I are doing a matching electric plug and wall socket thing. Its fun cuz there's not much to it so we're both gonna be practically naked.

Hahaha! Great costume, I plan on none this year!

I'm dressing up as an prisoner (orange jumpsuit with handcuffs) my kid is going to be a movie ticket. She made an "Admit One" ticket stub out of a pillowcase and looks so cute! :P I love Halloween

We are going to be a family of rabbits. I think I'm going to laugh all night seeing a fluffy bunny tail and ears on Aaron. Sophia makes a cute little bunny. :)

We are going to be a family of rabbits. I think I'm going to laugh all night seeing a fluffy bunny tail and ears on Aaron. Sophia makes a cute little bunny. Posted Image

Posted Image ..........And here I thought you might have gone as a delayed chapter with AYC written on it!!! Posted Image

For Halloween, I'm gonna be giving out candy. :P

There will be pictures of this, right? I mean how else will we be sure you actually did it. 0:)

this is comical. i was just contemplating starting this very thread and saw yours. haha

ive already gone to one costume party as the crow. (with my own spin of course because it was a rush job and i couldnt go all out)

i have another one to go to the 29th and thats gunna be better. i will be eric draven. same concept but this time im putting more into it and goin all out. i cant afford the trench coat but ive got an old under armor shirt thats tight that im going to gut up and put "gun shots" in, coupled with tight pants and black duct tape and i should look good. im even planning on a long haired wig. ^.^

I object to the above post..... I'm over 30 so why can't i dress as a whore if I want to? :)

We always go all out for Halloween. This year Ef is going to be a goblin I think... with a sword of course. We're going to put up out decorations on Sunday and have our party then, because Lori has to work so she won't be here Monday night. We are going to stay up until midnight and have our ritual at the 'witching hour', that was Ef's idea.

Samhuinn is my favourite festival next to the Winter Solstice and I love the whole 'feel' of it. I don't know if I am going to dress up or just wear my hat :)

For Halloween, I'm gonna be giving out candy. Posted Image

There will be pictures of this, right? I mean how else will we be sure you actually did it. Posted Image

That's a definite possibility. I'll want some candy in exchange though.

I object to the above post..... I'm over 30 so why can't i dress as a whore if I want to? Posted Image

Please Nephy, you don't look a day over 29....with that said, whore out! Posted Image

I object to the above post..... I'm over 30 so why can't i dress as a whore if I want to? Posted Image

man i dunno where you live but where i come from, the older you are, the more of a whore you dress like! except the 16s-22s they out whore everyone on halloween.

Sadly, nothing. :( We're in the middle of getting ready to (hopefully) move so we don't even have any decorations to put up anymore. Which seriously sucks because we're usually one of the best decorated houses in my neighborhood.

I was thinking... vampires, werewolves, inanimate objects, angels, bunnies, and others are so... common nowadays. So I made a decision to dress up as a civilian. Yep, a civilian. In plain white tees and jeans. Like it or not, I'll knock on your doors and take all your treats. *snickers*

Anyway, costumes are not so budget-friendly this time and that's why the practicality of my costume is great. ^_^

• Site Administrator

Would it be out of line to get a blow up doll and mount it to me with its head at my crotch and my head at it's crotch with a sign saying "World's Happiest Siamese Twins" :unsure:

Think about it :P