Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

"Love" gets published

K.C.

That is such wonderful news. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I'm SO happy for you.

Thanks, Nephy for all your encouragment!

I missed this too Posted Image OMG WELL DONE YOU!!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You are awesome KC Posted Image Posted Image

**Giggles** Posted Image You're going to make me blush, Marky!

Congratulations KC Posted Image

Thanks Cassie :D

Wonderful. I didn't get a chance to read it here, so I guess now I'll have to buy it.... Posted Image Congrats KC!!!!!

Sorry you didn't get to read it while it was up but thanks for the congrats! :)

Congrats KC! Posted Image

Thank you Tet ;)

Wow! All I have to say is congrats!!!!!

Hows gonna be publishing it? Posted Image

Do ya mean who? It's under contract with JMS Books. :lol:

Congratulations!

Thanks Dolores! :D

KC, I just now saw this. Congratulations! I loved this story from the very start, and am so proud of you for getting it published.

For the record, working with you doesn't require patience. It's one of the most fun things I've ever done.

So, what does KC stand for? Posted Image

KC, I just now saw this. Congratulations! I loved this story from the very start, and am so proud of you for getting it published.

For the record, working with you doesn't require patience. It's one of the most fun things I've ever done.

So, what does KC stand for? Posted Image <-- you evil man! what's the bet up to now? :P

Awwww thanks Rustle! I couldn't have done it without your help. :D

Jeez, both of you are evil! Krystal Chandelier? :o Wayne??? Really, I know my mom is crazy but she is not that crazy.

Since I already know what KC stands for will Rustle just go ahead and give ME the lap dance...nekkkkkid?

I to have often wondered what KC stood for and have a few guesses:

Kevin Christopher

Kelly Chase

Kant Cum

Khyl Clarke

Kyle Clinton

Kade Chisolm

Kammo Cloth

Kool Chip

Karma Comma

Kangaroo Cowboy

Kansas City

Kunga Chin

Kerwin Charles

Keep Cowlick

Keir Colin

Krazy Cat

Koolaide Caper

Klinger Card

Kent Colin

Keith Colin

Konrad Charles

Karl Chaim

Keebler Crackers

Keep Cool

Kirk CameronPosted Image

I to have often wondered what KC stood for and have a few guesses:

Kevin Christopher

Kelly Chase

Kant Cum Posted Image

Khyl Clarke

Kyle Clinton

Kade Chisolm

Kammo Cloth

Kool Chip Posted Image

Karma Comma

Kangaroo Cowboy Posted Image

Kansas City

Kunga Chin

Kerwin Charles

Keep Cowlick

Keir Colin

Krazy Cat Posted Image

Koolaide Caper Posted Image

Klinger Card

Kent Colin

Keith Colin

Konrad Charles

Karl Chaim

Keebler Crackers

Keep Cool

Kirk CameronPosted Image <-- Now that is just WRONG!!!

I wouldn't mind having a few of those, but I think Koolaide Caper is my favorite! Posted Image

He says he has gay friends. However, I bet they are not a huge number and that he has caused them more than his share of anguish. As a veteran I firmly believe in the freedom of religion. The conservative christians can spread their moralistic condemnation of gays to their believers. When it comes to civil rights and trying to make their viewpoints stick in law, then I think we have the basic reason for separation of church and state (despite what Rick Santorum and others may state).

Sorry we are older then Kirk Cameron. I can see Kirk if you mother watched Star Trek. lol. Hmm. I still like Krystal, Posted Image . (Yes, I'm kidding.) However now I'm tempted to do a list and see how many KC names I can come up with.

Kirk Cameron is probably older than you think. He will be 42 in October!

Per Wiki:

Kirk Thomas Cameron (born October 12, 1970) is an American actor best known for his role as Mike Seaver on the television situation comedy Growing Pains (1985–1992), as well as several other television and film appearances as a child actor. In the 1980s and 1990s, Cameron appeared in dozens of television shows and in the films Like Father Like Son and Listen to Me.

I'd be interested in hearing your suggestions for KC names.....

So I am younger than Kirk Cameron but not by much (3 years) I thought that he and I were the same age. :P

Well, Wayne, what's your guess for me? AND it it not Krystal, my mom's not that crazy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is interested in "Love is in the Cards" : http://www.jms-books.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=538&zenid=eqlueu84mdku052h4q3prs0el1

I'm so excited to have this published. Rustle helped me so much with this story. I couldn't have done it without him. It will be available in 13 online major e-book sites but you can get a sneak peek on JMS Books.

Thanks for all your encouragment!

KC Posted Image