A Spider sat down beside her

A spider...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If a spider crawlled across your mouth while you were trying to sleep would you:

• Jump up and round around screaming get it off! like a little girl.
    • stay still and pray it don't go in your nose or bite you
    • grab it with your teeth and start crunching on it, venimently
    • lastly stay still and then if it goes in your nose shoot it across the room where it lands on an unsuspecting relative.

Hmmmmm...does this have anything to do with that spider that was in my pants last night? Then little sucker bit me in the leg...which was followed by my screaming like a little girl, jumping up and ripping my pants off....oh yeah, I admit it! Posted Image (you know which one I voted for! Posted Image )

Edited to Add:

I don't usually girly scream around spiders and I love bugs so I'm not scared of them...so I think it was just the surprise that it was...in...my...pants!!!

• Like 1

Out of those choices I would have to say hope it doesn't go in my nose. I wouldn't scream like a girl and I couldn't eat it because I had a Mexican Red Knee tarantula for a pet when I was a child.

I wouldn't scream like a girl. I'd freak out so badly and scream in such a high pitch that would make the girl scouts seem like the SWAT team in comparison. Then I'd check into a hotel room for the night because now I know there is a spider in my room.

I wouldn't scream like a girl. I'd freak out so badly and scream in such a high pitch that would make the girl scouts seem like the SWAT team in comparison. Then I'd check into a hotel room for the night because now I know there is a spider in my room.

Y_B, here's a handy instructional video on how to catch the hairy legged arachnid that may be lurking in your bedroom (or possibly in your bed). You'll need a selection of suitable implements (demonstrated) to capture the invader (or invaders - there could be a whole nest of 'em) and probably also the sexy guy and his squealy girlfriend as well. But do not make the mistake of releasing it into the garden as these muppets do - it will only find a way back inside. It must be crushed and destroyed.

Good luck. And sleep tight Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi77HFjLS9A&feature=related

Hmmmmm...does this have anything to do with that spider that was in my pants last night? Then little sucker bit me in the leg...which was followed by my screaming like a little girl, jumping up and ripping my pants off....oh yeah, I admit it! Posted Image (you know which one I voted for! Posted Image )

Edited to Add:

I don't usually girly scream around spiders and I love bugs so I'm not scared of them...so I think it was just the surprise that it was...in...my...pants!!!

actually yes that is what brought me to bring it here...

and panda yeah sorry but no....I wasn't sure how to phrase that and forgot it... however you got to remember it's already on you....

Where's the choice for crushing the crap out of that creepy, crawly thing?

Someone hold the panda still so I can crush the crap out of that spider hanging on his nose :P

I have a few pet spiders. Not as in bought, but they just moved in. My favourite is Arny. He's huge and lives up inside the standard lamp. I feed them too. So I would just let him go his way, and stay still until he had gone. :)

Stacks of spiders here in Australia.

Huntsman spiders (bigger than the one in that video) are great as they eat the mosquitos - now there's a real pest, continually trying to suck the blood out of you and aggresive about it - not like spiders which will almost invariably try their utmost to keep away from you.

DId the whole cold shiver and trying not to scream / cry / freak out just scrolling past that picture.... I'm with the screaming and fleeing vote....

I also now have that phantom creeping crawling sensation and may have to take a shower / wash all my clothes just to make sure there are no spiders... eeeeek!

BREATHE, Lily, BREATHE! you're not in Australia anymore....

• Like 1