Sleepwear  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Sleepwear, what do you sleep in ?

• Nakie
    • Boxers/Underwear
    • Pyjamas
    • Depends on circumstances
    • Other ( Please specify )

Ok, this is something I've wondered for quite some time. Since about the age of 14 I haven't been able to sleep unless I'm naked. The only exception to that rule is if I'm sharing the bed with a female friend or anyone who isn't snuggle bunny :P

After talking to a lot of my friends, I'm surprised more people don't adopt this approach, so let us know please ;)

Pajamas (or pyjamas, if you will Posted Image )...long pajama pants - except in the warmest weather - and a tee shirt top.

Wondering why Michael says pajamas in his reply, but voted underwear. Posted Image

I used to sleep in boxers, when I slept on the couch, and had Max on my legs. Now I've moved into the annex as a downstairs bedroom I'm naked. Baz has his own tackle and has seen mine before lol *shrugs* :P

Boxers... I can't sleep nakie....

Actually when I was a kid and a teen I slept in pajamas of one kind or another...

I didn't want to show my hot teen body to my pervy grandma Posted Image

actually I was embarressed about my body at the time, and didn't want anyone seeing it but me... it was usually sweat pants and a t-shirt. Posted Image

Sweat Pants or shorts (depends on the temperature) and a T shirt

I just wouldn't be able to sleep like that. Apart from the tangled up feeling, I get really hot at night so I'd end up as a puddle on the mattress in the morning :P

Naked is only an option when the kid is away at a sleepover ;)

Hubby does t-shirt and boxers

I like t-shirt and pajama pants. My body temp is usually cold so I also have a hoodie that I'll pull on sometimes (on top of the 3 blankets on the bed :P ) I get really cold and I hate to be cold...even in the summer.

It largely depends on the temperature for me. I only sleep naked when it's summer and really hot at night. When autumn approaches I wear an oversized t-shirt at night and when it cools down some more I add long summer pyjama pants. Later on the t-shirt will have to go and I welcome my long-sleeved summer pyjama top. When winter comes this outfit is changed to winter pyjamas. And when spring arrives the whole process is repeated in reverse.

Oh, and except when I'm having my period I never wear underwear at night.

I just kind of fall asleep in whatever I wore that day. Jeans, sweater, whatever it doesn't really matter. It might be weird, but at least it makes for less laundry Posted Image

I am really glad to finally meet someone on here who isn't pretending to be their profile picture. Nice to meet you Velefried.

I can't tell if it's a joke or not, since one of my interests in my profile is "pretending to be my profile pic" :(

But nice to meet you, too! You never told us what you sleep in at night!

Pajamas, usually my Ninja Turtle or Star Wars bottoms and a comfy, long sleeve top. I can't sleep naked :( It feels great and naughty at first but I always wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep unless I put something on :P In the winter I'll usually add a hoodie or a jacket and about 4 blankets since I have the coldest room in the house (in the winter, hottest in the summer <_< ). I REALLY love bundling up in the winter though. It's fun being a ball of warmth in a freezing room.

Naked for me, otherwise I feel as if I'm in a straightjacket (not that I have any experience with them Posted Image ). I only wear boxers if I'm staying at someone's house and may need a nighttime trip to the loo.

I usually sleep naked but if I have relatives over then it'll most likely be boxers and shorts. My mom still hasn't learned the concept of knocking so it's better to play it safe.

Pyjamas covers a range of options though;

trousers or shorts?

what material?

with a top?

i wear pyjama shorts, cotton, if its cold a top as well

i also wear socks in bed, as my feet get & feel the cold

though sometimes i manage to sleep naked ;)