2012 Football Season Schedule Released

Prince Duchess

Hey, I'm from St. Louis and we never have a clue about anything except that Steve Jackson will be good. Everybody else on the Rams team is a question mark.

I do think that the Saints will be adversely effected; that Payton's glory days are probably over; that his little bro might be better than the respect he gets; and, that in the NFL a lot can change with just a few key injuries.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm from St. Louis and we never have a clue about anything except that Steve Jackson will be good. Everybody else on the Rams team is a question mark.

I do think that the Saints will be adversely effected; that Payton's glory days are probably over; that his little bro might be better than the respect he gets; and, that in the NFL a lot can change with just a few key injuries.

Likewise from St. Louis. I have no choice but to root for the home team (suppose it's because I'm a baseball fan by nature) But I won't complain. I stuck by the Rams when they lost every game their first season...

Seriously, what you guys play is not football. Posted Image

More like glorified Rugby/kick boxing! Posted Image

i agree but i love it all the same... and its gets confusing for me since i call both football :P

• Site Administrator

I like the Stampeder's chances. They managed to get a field goal in the dying seconds of the game last night to edge over the Eskimo's Posted Image But there is the perennial favourites with the Alouettes having Cavillo back for another year. BC will be a different look with Bouno no longer on the sidelines but I definitely wouldn't count them out. The Blue Bomber...meh. Expecting bigger and better things out of the Tigercats and the Argonauts, but I'd take the TiCats on this one with Barrett in town know and out to prove he isn't too old.

Posted Image

Hey, you didn't say what league of football Posted Image

Edited by wildone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...