Good lord. Look how OLD James Savik is.

Gene Splicer PHD

I've got rocks in my garden that are older than he is. That guy is so old he farts dust. His wrinkles have wrinkles. The only thing older than James Savik is his unfinished story, you know, the one with the spaceships and stuff.

He's not around much, probably because it takes so long to feed him those strained green beans at the home. And I bet he can't type much, what with the arthuritis and the gout.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: One more year under the belt!

Happy birthday to one of my favorite writers! Posted Image

Also, it's time to talk about your next car. That's right, James, it's time to talk about Buicks.

Like the 2012 Buick LaCrosse.

Leather-appointed seating, ice-blue ambient lighting and the soft-touch instrument panel surround you to make your ride smoother and more enjoyable. With MSRP starting at $30,170 and a 25/35MPG, there has been no better time to invest in a 2012 Buick LaCrosse! So head on down to your local Buick dealer and test drive one today. You'll be glad you did!

*Includes under-seat Depends dispenser. Factory-installed dashboard magnifying glass available.

Edited by Gene Splicer PHD

Posted Image ............Hey, Happy Birthday James, don't worry you are still very young at 40 something. Skip the Buick, get a Harley instead!! Posted Image Hell I'm pushing for 60, in my mind I'm 20, in my spirit I'm 16, but my bloody body claims I'm 60! Posted Image Edited by Benji

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday James :music: :music:

I hope it was a great day :D

Happy Brithday James!

I got a friend you may want to meet:

Posted Image

Edited by W_L