methodwriter85

[Jwolf] The English Year

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 10:32 AM, Jwolf said:

David is tennis. Lee is swimmer. I might have mixed that up at some point, but that’s what it should be. 

Eh, Jacob Elordi looks plausibly like he can play a wide variety of sports. Well, not jockey, of course. He also looks too tall for wrestling. He would've had made a fantastic crew guy, I think.

Edited by methodwriter85

Hey folks. Just wanted to send out an update. 

I’ve gone back to work recently, and with everything involved in that, plus what’s going on around the country with race relations and the forgetfulness of the pandemic we’re in, it’s been tough to find motivation to write. My little slice of life feels so... small. 

With that being said, I’ve been picking away at the next chapter bit by bit, sentence by sentence, cocktail by cocktail. I think there is a place for levity in today’s world and I just need to find my place in contributing to that. 

thanks for your patience, and I’ll hopefully have an update ready soon. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Chip?

I picture Chip 5'9"-ish, really cute, and fratty. I can also see Austin North as Ben the Barista, but that's another story.

Edited by methodwriter85