[Jwolf] The English Year

On 6/4/2020 at 10:32 AM, Jwolf said:

David is tennis. Lee is swimmer. I might have mixed that up at some point, but that’s what it should be. 

Eh, Jacob Elordi looks plausibly like he can play a wide variety of sports. Well, not jockey, of course. He also looks too tall for wrestling. He would've had made a fantastic crew guy, I think.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey folks. Just wanted to send out an update. 

I’ve gone back to work recently, and with everything involved in that, plus what’s going on around the country with race relations and the forgetfulness of the pandemic we’re in, it’s been tough to find motivation to write. My little slice of life feels so... small. 

With that being said, I’ve been picking away at the next chapter bit by bit, sentence by sentence, cocktail by cocktail. I think there is a place for levity in today’s world and I just need to find my place in contributing to that. 

thanks for your patience, and I’ll hopefully have an update ready soon. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I really do enjoy how Corbin keeps entangling himself into various messes even when things look like they should be looking up.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 8 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 9:30 PM, Jwolf said:

Hey folks. Just wanted to send out an update. 

I’ve gone back to work recently, and with everything involved in that, plus what’s going on around the country with race relations and the forgetfulness of the pandemic we’re in, it’s been tough to find motivation to write. My little slice of life feels so... small. 

With that being said, I’ve been picking away at the next chapter bit by bit, sentence by sentence, cocktail by cocktail. I think there is a place for levity in today’s world and I just need to find my place in contributing to that. 

thanks for your patience, and I’ll hopefully have an update ready soon. 

While we wait, let's sit back and imagine Corbin rocking out to some Taylor Swift.

This isn't really a 2008 song but apparently it was a song that Taylor Swift wrote for Fearless but it got rejected by her studio. God though, this would've slapped in 2008.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Fancast idea- Jack Champion for Lee? I could kinda see Dave Marcosi as well. He looks close or at 6 feet tall.

I could definitely see him playing Lee. You’re exceptional at this. 

On 2/2/2023 at 4:50 PM, Jwolf said:

I could definitely see him playing Lee. You’re exceptional at this. 

The fun part about fancasting a story that has gone on as long as this has (although not as long as CAP saga) is that people will grow up and become famous and usually are better fancasts than the original ones I had. LOL Jake Champion at 18 is perfect for Lee. 

• 5 months later...